Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #91
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

here is my mammoth exploring the surface of the moon

Click the image to open in full size.

i love these new exclusives!!!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #92
Webkinz :)
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

I visited the Wish Factory this AM and all of the exclusive items listed as retired were still there... might want to cash in while you can!
a1texan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:35 AM   #93
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Red Fire, if you haven't been updated, could you tell me if the Dog Theme is still in your accounts?
Yes it is. I just took this picture.

But the new Deluxe stuff is at Arte's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDog Theme.jpg (201.2 KB, 33 views)
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:35 AM   #94
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Poor Toadstool table... not many like that but that was one of my favorites! LOL got a TON of them
I liked it too. I'm glad that I kept all mine!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:41 AM   #95
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by JGHart5
Thank you, so much. But, where do you "Clear Internet History"? Sorry - I am new and need to learn a lot of this stuff.

I really appreciate your help.
View Post Originally Posted by JGHart5
How do you clear the cache?
For Internet Explorer Users, Click Tools
Click the image to open in full size.And click Internet Options

Select Delete Browsing History ...

The Temporary Internet Files is the Cache. Most people clear their Cookies too.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #96
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by sholyrn
I'm so happy about everything they've done except one little thing, the fact that they have retired the red pane window! That was my favorite exclusive and I've only been playing webkinz for 8 months so I don't have a lot yet!

I have deluxe and I am so happy with it so far. I don't think I will ever go back to regular webkinz again.
Just some info. - I am a teenager and I guess I was lucky that my parents let me get deluxe. I did have to pay for it though. My parents think that if that's what I want to spend my money on than its okay. I even got the full year membership so I was guaranteed to have it all year. I know some of you have said that their kids without deluxe feel left out. I fully understand, but that luckily isn't the case in our house. My little sister doesn't have deluxe and she doesn't care at all. She's fine with the fact that I have it and she doesn't, and shes very happy for me when they come out with new things for deluxe members! I'm actually surprised with her because most of the time she's very sensitive with those kind of things!
I think it's really great that your parents had YOU pay for the Deluxe membership. Maybe that's why you appreciate it so much! I know when I have to work and save for things I seem to be more grateful for them once I earn them. Great post!

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
here is my mammoth exploring the surface of the moon

i love these new exclusives!!!
Thanks for the picture! I really like the land rover and your mammoth looks great in his shades!

Last edited by GrandBlancGirls; 06-24-2009 at 09:46 AM..
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #97

leatahka is on a distinguished road

This seems unusual for Ganz to do an unannounced update, but I am liking what I see. I love the fact that Arte is offering something special to the deluxe members!!
leatahka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:49 AM   #98
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by leatahka
This seems unusual for Ganz to do an unannounced update, but I am liking what I see. I love the fact that Arte is offering something special to the deluxe members!!
Congratulations on your 30th adoption and your musical bed! I was wondering does the bed play music when you click on it? Also, which exclusive did you get with your adoption?
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #99
here are my

webkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud of

Wow, all these updates are great!!! Thanks for posting this Dixie!
webkinzluvr1235 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #100
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
Yes it is. I just took this picture.

But the new Deluxe stuff is at Arte's.
I'd be interested in seeing if they were all there after you logged out and back in again and also if you cleared your cache.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: