Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 06:06 AM   #81
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

I was able to get Plumpy stuff on all 3 of my accounts, I didn't enter the griffin rug contest, missed it, could that be the link why some people can't get it to work?
tracyvanity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone! If you think it didn't work, go into your webkinz account. You might find the item already in your dock with the furniture! I did that, after getting an error message, and the desk was there!!!! Good luck!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:15 AM   #83
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I am going to try !
Old 01-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #84
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh geesh! It says I've played...Yes we participated in the griffin rug..grumble grumble...HOpe they fix it soon!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #85
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I think I'll do my dailies first
Old 01-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #86
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i just saw the newz, ran right over to play and i got the response that i had already played.

this is so frustrating.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #87
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by tracyvanity
I was able to get Plumpy stuff on all 3 of my accounts, I didn't enter the griffin rug contest, missed it, could that be the link why some people can't get it to work?
All of the accounts I have done have all gotten griffin rugs this week. I did clear the cache's in FF for Mac and have been able to participate in this Peek A News.
1minamouse is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:39 AM   #88
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

ok, I cleared my cache...

It STILL said that I had successfully completed the contest...
on a whim I tried an account I hadn't tried for the plumpy one (since the other was an epic fail)...it said congratualtions, you found plumpy...then took my to a screen that said their servers were temporarily not working...

ANd one more note, now all my others are saying I did successfully play-which they didn't.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:43 AM   #89
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

gads that would be frustrating. Well one of my accounts is saying we got the prize in our dock and there isn't anything there. SAD. I will try again and see what it says this time.
1minamouse is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 06:46 AM   #90
Webkinz :)

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ok, I cleared my cache...

It STILL said that I had successfully completed the contest...
on a whim I tried an account I hadn't tried for the plumpy one (since the other was an epic fail)...it said congratualtions, you found plumpy...then took my to a screen that said their servers were temporarily not working...

ANd one more note, now all my others are saying I did successfully play-which they didn't.

I got the same message about the servers.... BUT: 1) Clear Cache (reset Safari if you are using a mac). Reload Webkinz news. Click click on the image/box/link/window to start doing peek-a-news. It might come up with a message that you have successfully found plumpy and to enter the verification code. 2) Go into your webkinz account and check the dock under furniture. You might have a surprise there!!!!

Good Luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Cuddlebug
I got the same message about the servers.... BUT: 1) Clear Cache (reset Safari if you are using a mac). Reload Webkinz news. Click click on the image/box/link/window to start doing peek-a-news. It might come up with a message that you have successfully found plumpy and to enter the verification code. 2) Go into your webkinz account and check the dock under furniture. You might have a surprise there!!!!

Good Luck!

Oh... Addition: After clicking on the image to start peek-a-news, enter the same webkinz account information for the attempt you got the server down message.

Also, you might want to try a few hours later. That is what I did and I was successful the second time.
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: