Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 02:55 AM   #51
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
That is what I am getting now too ("our server is temporarily not working") when I finished finding all 5 and entered the security code. I was on my last account. My main account said I already played, but the rest didn't. The only peek-a-newz event I played on my main account (which isn't working this time for the contest) and not the others was the one where they were giving out PJ's kinzstyle outfit clothes.

I hope they fix this for everyone really soon.
Thank you, SnowCrystal. I tried my other accounts after I read this and they went through fine. (I think. I've only checked one dock for the prize so far). So now I've got the main account that it thinks already played and one account where it says the server isn't working.

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
My first account also said I'd already played. My second allowed me to play, but when I found my first Plumpy I did not get the message that I had found her once and should look for more. Then I never found her again, and the contest entry box seems to have disappeared from the site.
The entry box being gone normally means the site still recognizes you as logged in. It can get glitchy, though. What I'd do...clear cache & cookies, refresh the site, and make sure you don't have any pop up blocker on that could be blocking the pop up. My Firefox did that on my first plumpy. Even though I had my ABP allowing WKN pop ups, there was a built in pop up blocker in FF still running.

After doing all that, the entry box should reappear and continue to count down from where you left off. I did find the time between Plumpies can really vary. Good Luck!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Maybe the shut the contest down already? That would explain the reason people are getting "our server is temporarily not working".
Not since it is working on other accounts. Looking for commonalities....my server not working is for an Asian account. Is yours?

Last edited by Mynoey; 01-12-2011 at 02:55 AM..
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 02:57 AM   #52
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Never was able to do the first account I tried to register but the other two worked fine after I cleared the cache. I even tried a different computer and still it won't work for the first account.

DARN. But glad I got 2 prizes.

Please clear your cache before you try at all and clear it again for each account you have.

Good luck.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:58 AM   #53
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I was able to play on 2 of my 4 accounts. The other 2 keep saying I have already played a peek a newz contest. Well 2 in better than none. Thanks for letting me know about the contest. Everyone here is so helpful. Good luck to the rest of you.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 03:04 AM   #54
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Click the image to open in full size.

I clicked on this and a pop up window appeared..
I entered my username and password and it said this;

Quote:
I spy with my little eye... PLUMPY!
One of your favorite Webkinz hosts is
hiding somewhere on Webkinz Newz and
you only have 1 day to find PLUMPY!
Look carefully throughout Webkinz Newz
and try to find PLUMPY.
When you find the hidden host click on PLUMPY!
Find PLUMPY 5 times during the day
and you'll win a PLUMPY'S WRITING DESK or PLUMPY'S CHAIR!
Hurry... There's no time to waste!
I clicked on an image that said:
Click here to Play
WEBKINZ
Peek a Newz

The image was near the bottom of the contest page.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 01-12-2011 at 03:10 AM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 03:05 AM   #55
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I was able to play on 6 of our accounts so far and got 3 chairs and 3 desks. I didn't find them on home page but on other like kinzapedia, release notes and other areas, can't think or see anymore as it is 3am and need sleep so I can wake up to snow storm that has been going on for couple hours now and continue playing. I am using firefox and clearing cache after each time. Good luck to all and hope it gets straightened out for everyone.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 03:11 AM   #56
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

It's been snowing here as well, kids are hoping for a day off. It would be great if this got fixed so they could play but I'm not counting on it. I did manage to get a desk and a chair though so I'm happy.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 03:31 AM   #57

beach11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

I tried my 1st account and it said i had already played. Tried my 2nd and got the chair! And then tried the 3rd and got the desk! But my 1st account still won't work Anyways here's a pic of the desk...
Click the image to open in full size.
beach11295 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #58
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I saw her 5 times and it says the item is in my dock. I haven't looked yet.

I'm debating whether to try for other accounts, though. I don't know if I keep missing her, but it seems to take awhile to find plumpy.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 03:49 AM   #59
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I've clicked on plumpy at least 10 times..and nothing

btw I'm on the "FUN" page..how funny is that!

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 01-12-2011 at 04:12 AM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 04:00 AM   #60
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

If you found her, where did you find her?
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: