Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 02:24 AM   #41
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
My first account also said I'd already played. My second allowed me to play, but when I found my first Plumpy I did not get the message that I had found her once and should look for more. Then I never found her again, and the contest entry box seems to have disappeared from the site.
Maybe the shut the contest down already? That would explain the reason people are getting "our server is temporarily not working".
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 02:27 AM   #42
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Just found Plumpy and completed the game ~ still working at 2:25am.
Best wishes to all who play! ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:29 AM   #43
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Was able to play on 2 accounts but my main acct was the first one I tried (before clearing cache) and it said I already played.

I cleared my cache (chose everything) on Firefox.

I got the desk and the chair, so I guess that's great but it would be nice to do the third acct. It still won't let me play on that account. Going to try a different browser.

If you haven't tried playing, I recommend clearing your cache first especially if you only have one account.

p.s. Click on the little blue box at the bottom of the main screen & register your account in order to start playing.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:30 AM   #44

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I seem to remember that the last Peek-A-News contest was ended because of a similar glitch. Ganz said it would be continued at a different time. Am I remembering correctly or am I confusing it with another glitched contest?
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:30 AM   #45
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I can't find the sign in for the peek a news contest. I found it once and it said I had already played on the first 2 accounts but it let me play on the 3rd one. I have one more account to check but I don't know where to find the contest.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:31 AM   #46
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Maybe the shut the contest down already? That would explain the reason people are getting "our server is temporarily not working".
I just did 2 accounts and didn't get that message...?
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:31 AM   #47
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Firefox was still giving me the error message (the servers are not working), so I switched to Internet Explorer and logged in with the same account and right after I logged in, I received the window where I had to enter the verification code (so it remembered that I already found Plumpy 5 times) and I received the message that the prize was added to my dock.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:38 AM   #48

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

I just finished 4 acts Thanks WI for letting us know these events are here.
Yea I got 2 chairs and 2 desk I hope they are trade-able so that I can get them together. it took me just over an hour for the four acts. I really think you need to pause a bit between the changing of pages I'm thinking she's actually appearing in timed intervals. I used this method on the last 2 acts and didn't have to refresh away. This method took half the time of the first 2 acts.
I used firefox. I had to clear the history after each act, totally close out and resign in to be offered the click here to play block at the bottom of the home page again. You need to see a congrats sign with each find or you will not be able to enter the final code. if you didn't see this popup window after your first find- stop and change your popup window commands. You need to be able to enter the final code to claim your prize. Good Luck to all! I' off to bed finally.

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I can't find the sign in for the peek a news contest. I found it once and it said I had already played on the first 2 accounts but it let me play on the 3rd one. I have one more account to check but I don't know where to find the contest.
I used firefox. I had to clear the history after each act, totally close out and resign in to be offered the click here to play block at the bottom of the home page again. You need to see a congrats sign with each see above message for more details

Last edited by HAZYDAY; 01-12-2011 at 02:38 AM..
HAZYDAY is online now Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #49
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Everything is working now that I cleared the cache. The little blue box finally appeared at the bottom of the screen.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:45 AM   #50
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I guess it was too good to be true

I saw the thread went and tried 3 accounts - 2 didn't do the griffin rugs but all 3 got the
"you've played already"

good luck to those that can play and congrats to those that got prizes

is it too much to expect things to run right the first time ???
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: