Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #31
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

Apparently I have already played also.......I hope I had fun.
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #32
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I never tried one of these contests before, and I tried this one and got a desk! I'm so excited!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #33
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
do you have to sign in?
No you don't have to sign in
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:06 AM   #34
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i got the chair on one of my accounts but it says i already played on my other accounts? ? ? ? ?Had to find the chair because they pop up a message saying a code will be sent to your email account. then another pop up saying check your dock. they are confusing me totally! ! ! !
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:06 AM   #35
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

First account I tried, it said I'd already played. Tried another, found the Plumpies. But after filling out the form, I'm getting a "our server is temporarily not working" message.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:11 AM   #36

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Is this like the floating rug event, where you click refresh right away if you don't see it once a page is loaded?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:15 AM   #37
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Is this like the floating rug event, where you click refresh right away if you don't see it once a page is loaded?
No you have to look for her face peeking out before going to another page. Look carefully she is usually around the top area. Try all different areas. Good luck
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:15 AM   #38
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I says I already played on two out three accounts.
I played on a brand new I account I opened before Christmas Clubhouse event and found her quickly five times, no problems.
Now to see if it's in my dock LOL
Just when I thought I'd go to sleep!
Good luck everybody!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:16 AM   #39
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
First account I tried, it said I'd already played. Tried another, found the Plumpies. But after filling out the form, I'm getting a "our server is temporarily not working" message.
That is what I am getting now too ("our server is temporarily not working") when I finished finding all 5 and entered the security code. I was on my last account. My main account said I already played, but the rest didn't. The only peek-a-newz event I played on my main account (which isn't working this time for the contest) and not the others was the one where they were giving out PJ's kinzstyle outfit clothes.

I hope they fix this for everyone really soon.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 02:18 AM   #40

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

My first account also said I'd already played. My second allowed me to play, but when I found my first Plumpy I did not get the message that I had found her once and should look for more. Then I never found her again, and the contest entry box seems to have disappeared from the site.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: