Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #291
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

got this message from webkinz twitter:

We're looking into the slowness on Webkinz Newz. Peek-A-Newz is being paused for now.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 01:42 PM   #292
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

I still hope that i get those prizes after i tried 5 times (getting plumpy each time 5 times) and not getting rewarded anything. what will happen with the winterfest? they will have the same problems there too! please fix this and do it longer than ONE day. the day is almost over here and that is not funny if i can't do that anymore. like last time!!! that isn't fair
Old 01-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #293
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

A BIG HUGE "Thanks" to all of those who keep us informed!! I don't know how people do Webkinz without WI!!! Y'all are great! Thanks for keeping us up to date... literally minute by minute!!!
momofthree is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #294
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
On Monday we brought you the news that Ganz was running an unannounced Flying Griffin Rug contest on the Webkinz Newz. This morning we can report that they are running another unannounced contest, a Peek-A-Newz event. A couple of our members have spotted Plumpy peeking out from behind advertisements on the Webkinz Newz site.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Margo for these pictures from her account, including the Plumpy's Chair prize. Plumpy's Writing Desk is also a prize for this event. Click HERE to read the official rules for this contest. For complete details on how Peek-A-Newz events work, please visit the Webkinz Insider Wiki.

UPDATE: We are receiving reports from members all over the forum who are being told they cannot participate in this contest because they have already successfully played, which they have not. Hopefully the programmers at Ganz will be able to sort this glitch out quickly.

UPDATE (11am ET, Wednesday): It appears that the programmers at Ganz are working on the problems with this event. The contest entry button has been removed from the front page.

UPDATE (11:45am ET): Ganz just tweeted the following statement: Peek-A-Newz will be back at 12:30. Clear your cache /delete cookies before playing again.
UPDATE (1:30 PM et):Ganz just tweeted the following statement: We're looking into the slowness on Webkinz Newz. Peek-A-Newz is being paused for now.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #295
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
They paused the game due to the slowness of the site.
Thank you. I wondered why I was having so much trouble finding her.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #296

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

So I was logged in before they stopped it. Should I close out?
Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #297

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
A BIG HUGE "Thanks" to all of those who keep us informed!! I don't know how people do Webkinz without WI!!! Y'all are great! Thanks for keeping us up to date... literally minute by minute!!!
Well said. Thanks everyone
Trance Gemini is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #298

Jayne will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I still hope that i get those prizes after i tried 5 times (getting plumpy each time 5 times) and not getting rewarded anything. what will happen with the winterfest? they will have the same problems there too! please fix this and do it longer than ONE day. the day is almost over here and that is not funny if i can't do that anymore. like last time!!! that isn't fair
Did you click on the box to play...then fill out your WW name and password....if you did that you should get your prize after you click on her 5 times....
Jayne is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #299
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Thanks for the update.
cpom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #300
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
So I was logged in before they stopped it. Should I close out?
Yes, I'd log out, clear cache/cookies, and start over Sorry.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: