Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #201
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

well, i did get one table as a prize when i entered the contest on the new account i opened in december. it has never been used in any contest at all.
i am afraid to try the other accounts till we know the problem has been rectified.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #202
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Has everyone that keeps getting the message you already played cleared their History?
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #203

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Has everyone that keeps getting the message you already played cleared their History?
Yes, I have cleared my history and restarted my browser, but it isn't working out for me.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #204
purrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud of

Hey everyone - my mom got the message that she had already played, but then it let her go ahead and play anyway! So even if you get the message, you might try to play. She got her prize - the chair!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:46 AM   #205

TrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guideTrekGirl is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
Thanks for your answer!
You're welcome!
I hope it helped and you found her.
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #206

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by purrtle
Hey everyone - my mom got the message that she had already played, but then it let her go ahead and play anyway! So even if you get the message, you might try to play. She got her prize - the chair!
Thanks so much for the tip! Do you know if she clicked "Exit" when it said she already had played, or did she just leave that pop-up window open? Thanks.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #207

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
Just out of curiosity, which browser did you use? Thanks.
I use FF and it worked (after I turned off the pop up blockers).
tablecat is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #208

krda39 will become famous soon enough

I only got to play on one account! On four of my accounts it says I have already played and one my last one it goes straight to the validation code screen but then says servers are not working. Last time they did the peek-a-newz I could not do any of my accounts! This is so frustrating and unfair. The worst part is that Ganz doesn't want to listen and the only thing they will do is cancel the event
krda39 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #209
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

OH MY, I just tried again. It said the contest was over! Aargh
Old 01-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #210

krda39 will become famous soon enough

THEY CANCELED IT HOW RUDE!!!!!!!
krda39 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread