Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 01:08 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

beach11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

It says Ive already played!!! not again... Well here's an image of what pops up.... Click the image to open in full size.
beach11295 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 01:08 AM   #12
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

i have done the griffon thiong and the last peek a newz, and its letting me, i just havent found her yet
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:08 AM   #13

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

The account I tried has done peeka newz in the past and received a griffin rug this week.
Bindi, did you get a chair on an account that didn't get the rug?
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #14
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

OKAY REAL WEIRD, I TRIED ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, NEVER EVEN TRIED IT YET, IT SAID I FOUNd her already, i get the desk or whatever if i put in the security code, then it sayd their sever is temporarily not working hope this info somehow helps
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #15

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I remember the last time they did a peek a newz fest thingy, and if you had participated in the last one, you couldn't do it again. Did everyone who isn't allowed to play already win the griffin rug earlier this week, or have you played a peek a news contest in the past? My guess is that it hasn't been reset since then....which is not very good

I hope everyone gets the chance to play!

(And the prizes are kinzpostable )
All my accounts have done the peeka newz in the past. I don't think the griffin rug has anything to do with it because I just tested an account that didn't find a rug and it says I successfully played on that one too!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #16
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Same problem here. Says I have already played no matter what account I have tried even though I haven't played since the last peeka newz quite awhile back. Hope I get a chance to play and they fix the glitch before the contest ends.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #17

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Thank you for letting us know about this.
I found her and got my chair. I did not find the rug however I have played all the peek and wins before. Except that one where it kept saying everyone had already done it. I don't think I even tried that one.
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #18
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
I'm being told I have already successfully played, which I have not. No prize for me.
I know that this is the last thing any of you want to hear, but have you cleared your cache? I actually cleared my cache and restarted my computer before I found to place to sign in to do the contest. (I did do the Griffin Rug Contest today/yesterday/whenever it was)
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:19 AM   #19
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
I know that this is the last thing any of you want to hear, but have you cleared your cache? I actually cleared my cache and restarted my computer before I found to place to sign in to do the contest. (I did do the Griffin Rug Contest today/yesterday/whenever it was)
I had cleared my cache, history, and cookies yesterday. Just now I cleared them all again and tried again, but still no luck. Thanks for the suggestion, though; that often helps!
Amneris is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #20

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
This seems to be connected with the last peek a newz contest, nothing to do with the rug.

Clearing your cache will not help, but if you do have two accounts that have not played the last peek a news, either use a different browser to play again or delete the cookies from the webkinz news site.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: