Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #181
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

Good tips, thanks for sharing. I've been refreshing for 25 minutes and haven't seen her ONCE. I never have problems with the other peek contests. Don't know why this time?!
You all are blessed to have found her and received a prize!
(because every good and perfect gift comes from above...I think this counts!)
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #182

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I played last night, but it kept logging me out, so I would see Plumpy and not be logged in on that screen. :/

I just went there now, logged in, got the "You have found all five" message and "your chair will be sent to you dock." I assumed it wouldn't work, but the chair was in my dock!
tablecat is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #183

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by stellaoncolumns
I just called Ganz. When i explained the issue she told me that she did not know anything about it and needed to take my phone number down. She said she would talk to the person who handles the news contests and call me back...
I suggest that other people call in just to let them know that it is a widespread problem.
Be polite, explain the issue, maybe we can get it fixed
866-932-5469
Two of us also got the "sorry you have already successfully played" and the other two of us are afraid to try our accounts right now.

He said they have now had about 4 calls on this this morning and the engineer is working on the problem. He said he would call me back when they have figured out the issue - I will post again if I hear back.

They also asked a survey question about the website and I rated it a 3 on a sale of 1-10 as far as loading speed goes. My neighbor's kids can't play at their house anymore - it takes 15 minutes for them to load into a room - you never have time to move from one room to another at their house! We recently bought a computer with a faster graphics card just so we could play webkinz, but this was a very expensive way to solve our problem. At least the neighbors can play over here sometimes! So, if you call, you might also have a chance to add your 2 cents worth on the site becoming slower and slower to load...

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
I was able to sign in with an account I didn't use with the rug.
We did not do the rug contest and we still can't sign in, so I don't think it matters if you did or didn't do the rug...
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #184

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

So, on one account I was told I already played. Then I tried a different account, and it went straight to the screen asking for the verification code and said I had successfully completed the peek-a-newz contest. But after I entered the code, it popped up with 'sorry our servers are temporarily not working'. Sigh.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #185
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Does Plumpy always appear in the same place?
quellie is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #186
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Good tips, thanks for sharing. I've been refreshing for 25 minutes and haven't seen her ONCE. I never have problems with the other peek contests. Don't know why this time?!
You all are blessed to have found her and received a prize!
(because every good and perfect gift comes from above...I think this counts!)
I went to different pages to find her.

Did you click the box at the bottom to start playing? It asks for your ww log-in info
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:20 AM   #187
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

OK just curious I found Plumpy and clicked her and the page refreshed is that what is supposed to happen?
fanaty is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #188

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
Does Plumpy always appear in the same place?
No, she shows up all over the screen and on different pages. You shouldn't have to scroll down though.
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #189

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
I went to different pages to find her.

Did you click the box at the bottom to start playing? It asks for your ww log-in info
at the bottom of the Webkinz Newz page?
I didn't click anything to start playing, so let me go find that!
Thank yoU!!!!!!!!!
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #190

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Well I did all 3 of my accounts with no problems got 2 chairs and 1 desk.
I did do the rug on all 3 of these accounts.
I do clear my history all the time so do not know if that helped.
Best of luck to everyone.
Ms.Mom
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: