Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #151
kellyld159
Webkinz :)

kellyl96 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

I just clicked Plumpy 5 times, and nothing happened. I stuck around on the site for awhile, but finally gave up after not seeing her...so how am I suppose to get my prize? :3
kellyl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #152
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

i am having troble finding her!
snowspot10 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #153
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

It says I already played.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #154
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by stellaoncolumns
I just called Ganz. When i explained the issue she told me that she did not know anything about it and needed to take my phone number down. She said she would talk to the person who handles the news contests and call me back...
I suggest that other people call in just to let them know that it is a widespread problem.
Be polite, explain the issue, maybe we can get it fixed
866-932-5469
I just spoke to a very nice Webkinz technical member at the above phone number. He let me know I needed to send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com. Explain what problem I am having with the Peek-a-news contest, include my Webkinz World log-in, and a name with a call back phone number.

This is what I got when I tried to log-in for the contest:

Sorry!! You have already successfully played Peek-A-Newz!

Sigh
Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #155
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I found her once after putting in my username and password but haven't seen her since then. To the person who found her five times with no results, try finding the peek a news thing again and logging back in it should say you've found her five times and what you win.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #156

popkinzx is on a distinguished road

Me too. I found her five times, nothing happened. I also checked my WW account to see if they had put it in my dock.. no such luck.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #157
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

How do you, or can you update/change your e-mail address with Ganz? I was able to sign in and play peek a nezw contest, found plumpy 5 times, then realized when the box popped up saying it would send the prize code to the e-mail address I registered on webkinz with. This e-mail address is 5 years old, inactive and we have a new one now.
Anyone know if you can update your home e-mail address on webkinz?
Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #158
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

If you've found her 5 times and nothing happened, you have to find the peek-a-newz icon again and login your username and password again and it should tell you you've found plumpy five times and it tells you what you won, or sends you a code to your email and you find out in the code shop what you won.

The problem is, I can't seem to get the peek-a-newz contest icon to come back up. I've also found her five times and keep refreshing on the home page where I first found the icon but it's not coming up.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #159
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

It worked no problem for me! I'm sorry to hear everyone is having so much trouble. I got the plumpy chair.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #160

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Breezer
How do you, or can you update/change your e-mail address with Ganz? I was able to sign in and play peek a nezw contest, found plumpy 5 times, then realized when the box popped up saying it would send the prize code to the e-mail address I registered on webkinz with. This e-mail address is 5 years old, inactive and we have a new one now.
Anyone know if you can update your home e-mail address on webkinz?
the item will be sent to your dock. i was able to get a chair on one account and it showed up in my dock. no code/email necessary...
ciao,
ottermellon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: