Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
I am confused. From what I am reading, I should have gotten the prize right in my dock. I didn't. But I found and clicked on Plumpy 5 times.
The 5th time you found him, you should have had a screen that told you that you won and you have to enter in a security code. Maybe you found him 4 instead of 5??? I have done something like that on a past contest. I would go back in and try to find her again. I think another member went in on a different browser, and when she signed in again, the form popped up. Maybe????

Iggy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #142
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
So I have an account I can use, but I am not seeing her anywhere!
Did you click on the little box on the bottom of the home page that says "Click to play Peek a Newz'? Once you do, a box should open asking for your User name and password and then you click to begin playing.

Just keep switching from tab to tab, she appears frequently.

Every time you find Plumpy a box will open and tell you she's been found - after the 5th time, it will congratulate you and say the item has been placed in your dock.

Make sure your Pop-Up blocker is turned OFF.

Good Luck!!!
joi is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #143

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
So I have an account I can use, but I am not seeing her anywhere!
Once you logged in on the Clik a Newz button, yu will want to switch between pages and look for her around the ads.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #144

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

I just called Ganz. When i explained the issue she told me that she did not know anything about it and needed to take my phone number down. She said she would talk to the person who handles the news contests and call me back...
I suggest that other people call in just to let them know that it is a widespread problem.
Be polite, explain the issue, maybe we can get it fixed
866-932-5469
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:10 AM   #145
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The database has to be from the last peek-a-newz contest not the griffin rug. I didn't get a chance to use my extra accounts on the rug and it still shows I've played on all of them. No plumpy for me *sigh*
Old 01-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #146
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

2 hours of refreshing, plumpy never seen. i think that i will not see her never, i have no luck!
i am give up
nici is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #147
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nici
2 hours of refreshing, plumpy never seen. i think that i will not see her never, i have no luck!
i am give up
I am having the same problem...again
Old 01-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #148
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

do i need to have more then won tab open?
snowspot10 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #149
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Thanks so much for letting me know - without WI, I would have missed out for sure!

My prize was the desk!
Dorri is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #150
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by stellaoncolumns
I just called Ganz. When i explained the issue she told me that she did not know anything about it and needed to take my phone number down. She said she would talk to the person who handles the news contests and call me back...
I suggest that other people call in just to let them know that it is a widespread problem.
Be polite, explain the issue, maybe we can get it fixed
866-932-5469
It is an unannounced game, I am thinking they are working on which would be the best way to handle the the snowman cookie distribution. They are working with the programming and field testing. We just happen to be really lucky and stumble on it. I don't know if they will fix it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: