Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Unannounced Peek-A-Newz Contest Now Running on Webkinz Newz

Does any one have a ganz phone number?
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 08:08 AM   #112
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Yes, I agree.

You just keep clicking around in different areas of webkinz newz and plumpy will peek out at you, eventually.
Thanks for the help with the contest. I'm glad you like the avatar I created.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 08:09 AM   #113
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I didn't know you created it. It's great, but I will change it if you like
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 08:09 AM   #114
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I didn't refresh, I just kept switching tabs and was able to complete 4 accounts quickly. Good luck!
Thanks joi!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #115

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

ARGHHHH I tried on 2 accounts used daily and was not allowedto play. I then did it on an account hardly played and it allowed it. That hardly played account had never done a Click a Newz, but had done the rug this week.

One screen said the code would be emailed to me and the other screen said it would be placed in my dock.

I don't know if I should go ahead and try my other family accounts or not, since they may fix it or they may just pull it when they start getting the calls. I am also wondering if a brand new account could get one.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 08:15 AM   #116
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I was able to get the chair on one account but when I tried and my friend tried on hers we both got the message we played already. I did get the rugs yesterday but I got the chair on one of the ones I got the rug on so I don't think that is the problem. I hope they will fix it if enough people call. So if you can't play please call..the more that do the better. Please be nice when you call.

Hope it is ok to post the number.
Ganz 866 932 5469
Old 01-12-2011, 08:15 AM   #117
I, Are Thankfull!

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I didn't know you created it. It's great, but I will change it if you like
I am really glad you like it. Don't change it, it's okay. Good luck with the contest!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #118

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

It was placed directly in the dock. Someone must not have changed the wording from the last contest.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #119
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

where are plampy???
i refresh the page again and again, and still no plumpy
nici is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #120

nici

Did you hit the square at the bottom of the page where you have to log-in to play first? You won't see her until yhou log-in.

I bit the bullet and tried the other accounts and none would play. I don't need another account, but I think I may put something on an account by themselves and try it.
Iggy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: