Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #51
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Unannounced Peace Out Puppy Spotted in Webkinz Catalogue!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
It will be a plush pet, similar to the Peace Puppy released last March 2011
The peace puppy was released before March 2011
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Unannounced Peace Out Puppy Spotted in Webkinz Catalogue!

COOL! And all I have to say is this..... The little sister of the Peace Puppy.
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #53

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I must find out how to get this one, I have to.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #54
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Sooo cute!!! Probably going to be hard to find because it'll be so popular
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:58 PM   #55
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
The peace puppy was released before March 2011
You're right Jelly, it was March 2010, my mistake, I'll go fix it. Thanks!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #56

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Like, totally groovy mystery..........LOVE the magic bus! I'll get this just for the wheels.....peace out man
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #57
ebkinz

Cherrios is a name known to allCherrios is a name known to allCherrios is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Awwww, I need one now. (just not a fan of its PSF... tofu? Like... srsly? )

LE GASP.

... oh daaaaad! Drive me to the mall? (but DARNIT, I already spent all my allowance. ... maybe I could get a loan? XD)
Oppisiote for me. Can't go to the mall, have over 500$
Cherrios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #58
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
You're right Jelly, it was March 2010, my mistake, I'll go fix it. Thanks!
Haha yeah, cause I know I got my peace puppy before then xD
Sorry that that other post sounded sort of like 'oh you're totally wrong' , I was in a hurry and I felt like pointing it out... I didn't add smileys or anything.
__

The peace out puppy is sort of cute, but I still like the peace puppy better

I haven't bought a Webkinz in over a year- (other than googles ) I might actually buy this one
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #59
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cg7gg
Dumb, they have a peace pup already?!!
Yeah, but this is different. GANZ probably saw that a lot of people wanted the Peace Puppy before it got rare, and they decided to come out with a different version of the Peace Puppy. I was one of the people who didn't get the Peace Puppy, but now I can get the Peace Out Puppy, which is even cooler than the Peace Pup! (In my opinion at least)
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #60
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

That's a very weird case. Though, I have seen quite a few of these pets in the Webkinz clubhouse! Maybe webkinz forgot? Boy, they must have bad memory

Thanks for letting us know!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, i am on the front page!!!, jellydonut!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: