Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #41
dude this is SICK
Webkinz :)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Unannounced Peace Out Puppy Spotted in Webkinz Catalogue!

omg.
must get it! <33
onlychild1999 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #42
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

Oh this will make my DD very happy! She loves Peace signs and collects WW Cars. I hope it's out soon!
Nsoroma79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #43
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Awwww, I need one now. (just not a fan of its PSF... tofu? Like... srsly? )

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Just picked one up at Justice for Girls! Out with the Cuddly Koala for the first of the month, WOOT! WOOT!

Of course, they didn't have the Radiant Rhino, Curly Camel or the Bengal Cat... *sigh*
LE GASP.

... oh daaaaad! Drive me to the mall? (but DARNIT, I already spent all my allowance. ... maybe I could get a loan? XD)
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #44
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Uh, this has been said already, but i guess the peace puppy does not "Peace Out Enough".
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #45

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

My daughter is going to be thrilled to see this!
She has the orignal bought at the orignal low price; also the peace unicorn and hamster.

I'm glad they broght it back and redid it. So many others missed out and either had to fork over far too much or just do without.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #46

myaluv is a jewel in the roughmyaluv is a jewel in the rough

O________________________________O

R.I.P, Peace Puppy

JK, nice pet
myaluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #47
jadorelepet will become famous soon enough

Hey I went to justice and they had it so i got one her name is violet I might post some picks coming soon
jadorelepet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #48
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Love it!! Missed out on the Peace puppy, but I like this PSI way better!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #49
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yeah I want this pet too!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #50

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

Yes now I have a chance to get something related to a peace puppy
popcorngood is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, i am on the front page!!!, jellydonut!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: