Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #31
HTB97
Webkinz :)

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: Unannounced Peace Out Puppy Spotted in Webkinz Catalogue!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!! THIS is the answer to my prayers! i'm SO EXCITED! i've been wanting a peace puppy ever since the day WebkinzInsider released the sneak peek of it, but have just NEVER been able to get it! it's over seventy five dollars on ebay!!! i was willing to ask for a compromise (lol this RARELY happens), but i didn't know what pet i wanted it to be. but now i do know! TODAY IS MY DAY!! I AM SOOO PUMPED!!!! w00t w00t! thank you, Ganz!!!!!!!1 lol
htb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #32

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Unannounced Peace Out Puppy Spotted in Webkinz Catalogue!

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
i'm sorry, but this has to be one of the stupidest ideas ganz has ever come up with. i understand they're doing it for all the kids that can't afford the peace puppy at the high prices it's going for now, but what about those people who DID spend their money on a peace puppy that was $70-80?

i mean, i bought one when it was first released, but i still think it's extremely unfair to those who paid a lot to get theirs.
It's not Ganz fault people spent that much on the original. Kind of a buyer beware thing. Besides this new one isn't exactly like the original anyway. Different PSI, PSF, and some different coloring.

When I decide to pay extra for a webkinz online somewhere online I accept that it could be released again, or end up going for cheaper some day. I paid $60 for the Sherbet rabbit a few years ago, I saw it on ebay not long ago for $30! Just the way it goes!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #33
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

i still like my turquoise one better but its cute
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #34
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

It's a Peace Puppy but with a different color paws. Nope, I'm not gonna bite.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #35
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Just picked one up at Justice for Girls! Out with the Cuddly Koala for the first of the month, WOOT! WOOT!

Of course, they didn't have the Radiant Rhino, Curly Camel or the Bengal Cat... *sigh*
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #36
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

It looks a lot like the original Peace Puppy and that's what makes it great! Changing the color of the paws to purple was brilliant. It made all the difference for those who have purple as their favorite color!

I am glad my daughter understood why she would not be getting the original Peace Puppy.$$$
So I know she will be even more happy with this one. She prefers purple

The two would look so cute together
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #37
I like money!

cheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to allcheescake is a name known to all

Cute!Kinda like the Peace Puppy.....but still,cute!
cheescake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #38
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I really want this pet! Apparently people have been seeing these in stores? Has anyone seen them in Canada?
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #39
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That is one of the most adorable puppies Ganz has ever made!!! I love it! Thank you so much both of you for bringing this wonderful newz to our attentions! I love it!!! So cute! I can't wait to find out when it will become available!

And btw, The regular Peace Puppy came out in March 2010!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #40
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Interesting, the PSI is lovely
and I love the name of this pet!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, i am on the front page!!!, jellydonut!, shellbellgotsatag!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: