Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 06:58 AM   #11
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Typo on Kinzville Times Newspaper Regarding Science Theme

I saw that several times this morning...never noticed it either! Thank you FIA for saving me from panic when my brain woke up!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 07:00 AM   #12

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

And "out-of-this-world" should be hyphenated, too!

I mix up eStore and WShop all the time, but Webkinz has no excuse!
Pearlstrand is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:01 AM   #13
lollipopgal8 on Webk

Peachtea1998 is a jewel in the roughPeachtea1998 is a jewel in the rough

:0 I've seen that this morning, NEVER realized.
Peachtea1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:29 AM   #14
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

When I saw it, I laughed and thought now we know where the retired science is going to end up. Can you say replica.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:20 AM   #15
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Ha ha- Freudian slip I guess. You're right LuckyLion, I guess we know where those will end up.

I can accept the idea that GANZ says they're making everything eStore Replicas so "that way nobody can steal them from your account." But this also tells me two things:

- so in essence this translates to being charged a security fee (aka buying these eStore versions) to protect items on our accounts

and

- GANZ feels that the chances of having our accounts hacked and cleaned out is greater than the probability that we might want to send/Kinzpost items to anyone else.... that doesn't make me feel very safe about their site...
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #16

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

I didn't notice that until I read this.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Kiyok is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #17
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

On the estore however, there is a notice saying 'the rare theme is coming to estore' probably in the form of replicas! Check it out on the new news bar in the estore... so they probably just got the two ideas mixed up!
kittia101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #18
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Well if Ganz is going to put them on estore where we can't trade them I'd better trade the ones my grandkids have to me for things they would like better. I'm still trying to get a few of them yet for my account. Estore gets expensive and some of the items are not that cute.
'
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #19

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

i knew this lol i have had all three items that they just showed and i think i still have one of them lol thanks anyway for clearing that up
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #20
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Default Scientest theme in the E - Store?

I was reading the WW front page, and I noticed that it said this...

Click the image to open in full size.

Has this theme ever been sold in the E - Store before, or has GANZ made a typo? Is it a hint of something that may come in the future, such as a replica of each?

I just want to know what your opinions are on this, or if it is just my mind racing
tinkrulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: