Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 08:11 AM   #71
ait... I'm A
Webkinz :)

danceislifee96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

i've tired many different combo's... i will still try and help!!
danceislifee96 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #72
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

my 1 pets hhh is at 0 0 2 his is about equal to the highest pet on mine
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:36 AM   #73
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Things that make you go hmmm... I WISH watermelon were a clue, guess it's worth a try seeing as how all other leads seem to have failed, right?
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #74
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Well could we at least know what it ISN'T? I mean I've figured out that it has to have root beer because look how it's "tumbling" over the cup. Same with the root beer. So I've got a pretty good start. AND WI knows that it's made with the blender. So it shouldn't be that hard to figure out the rest of the ingredients.
-LXVKFKZ7
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #75
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by LXVKFKZ7
Well could we at least know what it ISN'T? I mean I've figured out that it has to have root beer because look how it's "tumbling" over the cup. Same with the root beer. So I've got a pretty good start. AND WI knows that it's made with the blender. So it shouldn't be that hard to figure out the rest of the ingredients.
-LXVKFKZ7
I wish it were as simple as that, but root beer has been completely eliminated for all currently unsolved blender recipes.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #76
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

you guys think about it it has to be root beer cuz it's tumbling over the top and chocolate milk cuz it needs some sort of brown milkie stuff get it but whats the third item hmmmmm........
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #77
Unregistered

Smile Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

View Post Originally Posted by cassielol214
you guys think about it it has to be root beer cuz it's tumbling over the top and chocolate milk cuz it needs some sort of brown milkie stuff get it but whats the third item hmmmmm........

It could be milk and then a chocolate bar along with the root beer
Old 08-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #78
Goldendoodle

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
how do you make yummy tummy tummy??????

We don't know yet, but that's what they're trying to figure out! This is just an announcement that it has been "unsolved" for 2 yeas now!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #79
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am new to WW, and over the last couple of months, I have gotten a couple of these as wheel gifts. I did not know they were unsolved! I have one in my dock. I wish there was a way of finding out the ingredients from the actual drink. I could feed it to a pet and ask her what it tastes like!
upsetness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #80

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by upsetness
I am new to WW, and over the last couple of months, I have gotten a couple of these as wheel gifts. I did not know they were unsolved! I have one in my dock. I wish there was a way of finding out the ingredients from the actual drink. I could feed it to a pet and ask her what it tastes like!
Uh Oh, That is a disaster waiting to happen, DoN't feed it to your pet! They won't tell you anything except say "That taste is out of this world!"
[SPOILER]Please don't feed it to your pet!!!!!! :-) But thanks for sharing(-:[SPOILER]
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: