Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #61
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

This is REALLY aggravating {sp?} !!! Why don't they just tell us the recipe already?!
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't cook very much in webkinz world, but figuring out this recipe sounds kinda fun. I'm gonna give it a try and see what happens!
Mitzi900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #63

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Well I have never attemted to make a new food but why not, maybe it calls for a retired or holiday food? just a thought.
Let's all talk tomorrow.
God Bless
Good Luck
birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #64
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Ok is there a list of what hasn't been tried with watermelon? If so I will try a bunch of them tomorrow.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:29 PM   #65
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lemon2
Haha. This one must be hard. And I never try to solve recipez. (:
Hi Lemon2, welcome to WI.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #66
ho U Calln Special I
Banned

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Would you look at that I would LOVE to see that on my page
Now, if you ALSO look in his dock you can see that there is only ONE piece of usable food there. Now tell me THIS? Why would the Creative Director have a 'watermelon' in his dock?? Hmmm...
That's a good question, but why would he buy more than he needed if he knows what's in it too?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #67
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

LOL! I've thought so hard about this but nothing seems to work!We are spending 1,000's of kinzcash trying and get on the gak train! Well please post your progress like you have! I might have to dedicate like 300 kc to help a little.Well great job everyone and happy blending!
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #68
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

We'll figure it out!

The CD should find time to boost his pets' HHH indicators.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:26 AM   #69
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Wow! 2 Years!
Good luck to everyone who is willing to work at this, and spend the time (AND KINZCASH!) on this project..Kudos to all the chefs who are hard-working to find out the YTT! I know that a WI member can solve this..it will be an awesome day when YTT is figured out at last

~smvmonkey~
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:13 AM   #70
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hey Folks,there is an entire thread dedicated to solving this, listing all the ingredient combos that have already been tried.It is under the recipes in Webkinz world header and you can get there by clicking on the link on the news story-so don't waste your kinz cash on combos that have already been tried! And make sure that you enter in your tries so no one else duplicates your efforts! Good luck!!
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: