Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
Lol :)
Webkinz :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

I just want to point this out to EVERYONE. Since it's a blender recipe, try doing everything red and pink.
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #12
Lil Kinz

sarah0192 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets all wok together to make this recipe!!!
sarah0192 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #13

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Good luck guys. Rarley do I make recipes unless my little one decides to cook o Webkinz. Thanks to you we have tons to try.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #14
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

OMG... AS a Webkinz Creative Director, you would think he wouldn't let the hunger level get down that low... O.o

But I want this solved...
It will take work, but we're prepared!
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #15
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

UGH... That second picture is making me sick to my stomach.............................. Now it's going to haunt me in my dreams again.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #16
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I just spent 1000 kcash on THAT STUPID recipe! I am gonna call them later and charm them into giving me the ingredients.......... if it's illegal I am not going to do it. It's worth a try, you know! I can ask for hints also.
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #17
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow..I've tried a BUNCH of different combinations for this recipe...maybe you need a food item that isn't from the W-Shop??
Livi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #18
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

ah man i just sold a ytt today aw man but great post
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #19

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

What's scary is that I keep looking at that picture and think I did manage to one tim successfully create said drink...

... unfortunately, I can't remember.

(It just looks too familiar - the whole picture, and when I get bugged by that, I keep thinking that. Rarely is that thought actually wrong.)

I think I'm going to have to attempt to create it again from what I have in my head - if I did do this, it was a freak accident.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #20

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
What's scary is that I keep looking at that picture and think I did manage to one tim successfully create said drink...

... unfortunately, I can't remember what I did put in the blender.

(It just looks too familiar - the whole picture, and when I get bugged by that, I keep thinking that. Rarely is that thought actually wrong.)

I think I'm going to have to attempt to create it again from what I have in my head - if I did do this, it was a freak accident.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: