Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 08:00 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

Wow, that is incredible. I have tried to solve this but it never even ever comes up. I bet the person who will solve this recipe will become a star.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 08:21 AM   #122
Unregistered

Wink Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

I have seen a Yummytummy Tumbler onley twice but not the recipe.The liquid looks like theres chocolate milk in it.I'm just taking a guess.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #123
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think it is funny that the Creative Director sent WI a message about the Watermelon in his dock Ok, so we have at least ONE item that can be eliminated, now. Good to know that the CD has gotten his pets stats up Now...about that dock of 405 items, Mr. Director what was this you have been telling us about 100 items??
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #124
Unregistered

Wink Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

i think you use the following foods;
ice cream
root beer
chocholate milk.

hope this helps,
mustang399

p.s. i will try with blender...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #125
MuttiKueh is on a distinguished road

Well if it IS possible to use a fruit/veggie AND a farm fresh veggie, then either 2 strawberries or tomatoes. Maybe with yogurt or ice cream.

Funny my GUESS if ya'll really must know, I think it's a seafood recipe. But maybe that's just cuz I'm from a place where birds turn PINK after eating shrimp. who knows, sure is a fun thing to ponder over though!
MuttiKueh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #126
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

LOL that's really funny dixie!!! Hey guys my WW account is still down for maintence so i was wondering if someone could try mixing: Chocolate milk strawberry yogurt and strawberries. Also: strawberry yogurt strawberries and root beer. thanks those are just guesses.
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #127

Lynn08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish ganz would just give us some more clues because i want to try to solve it but i am not very good at that.
Lynn08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #128

Lynn08 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cassielol214
LOL that's really funny dixie!!! Hey guys my WW account is still down for maintence so i was wondering if someone could try mixing: Chocolate milk strawberry yogurt and strawberries. Also: strawberry yogurt strawberries and root beer. thanks those are just guesses.
Wow those are so good geusses ill try it.
Lynn08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #129
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

hey thanks ganz had to fix my blender cuz it was stuck!!!
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #130

bunnyluver4ever is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

THERE IS AN EASY WAY FOR ANYONE TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE A YUMMYTUMMYTUMBLER! I HAVE MADE ONE!
Ok, first let me explain how i know all this. When i first joined webkinz world, i didnt know of any sites like this one to help me make recipies. So me and another friend watched as many cooking shows as we could and make our own mini cookbook with all the recipies we knew of. I made all of them, and i kept everysingle one iv ever made. Years went by, and i found out about webkinzinsider. They had more recipies then me, so i just threw away our book. BUT I DIDNT KNOW THE YUMMYTUMMY TUMBLER WAS A MYSTERY!! What i am saying is that teh answer is not in waisting your kinzcash but WATCHING THE COOKINGSHOW!
HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT OF IT IN MY FRIDGE!
Click the image to open in full size.
bunnyluver4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: