Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

try root beer honey and strawberries
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #112
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I posted this yesterday. I tried fresh garden pumpkin and wshop pumpkin at the same time. Just to prove to myself I tried two cherries and got the pop up " all recipies use 3 different Ingredients". It is worth a try to use both kinds of pumpkins. The two straws could mean two of the same ingredient. The spelling yUMmytUMmy tumbler could mean pUMpkin.. I am out of garden pumpkins right now. When I get some more I will go in order of all ingredients. If anyone has any garden pumpkins give It a try.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #113

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Ginger ale honey and strawberries. webkinz isn't working can someone try 4 me?
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 AM   #114
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
hey has anyone every thought maybe it has 2 of the same ingrediants in it? maybee a clue for m the 2 strawas? this is just a suggextion as i am not a recipe person myself but good luck to all
My thoughts exactly!!! I've never tried to solve a recipe either but that could be a reason why this food is so impossible to make.
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #115
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I was thinking about how thick it seemed to be... So i was thinking, maybe ice cream? Then the 2 straws in it sort of made me think too.... but look at the pinkish color in it... hmm
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:03 AM   #116

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Two Year Anniversary of YummyTummy Tumbler

Ok people, I know one thing for sure... After we learn the recipe, It will be everywhere on Webkinz! : - ) LOL
Spoiler: show
Yummy

Click the image to open in full size.
[/QUOTE]
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:55 AM   #117
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

yea it will but first we have to figure it out! that 's the hard part!
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:32 AM   #118
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

Do we have another Tooth Extractor on our hands? What I mean is, maybe it is made with click to win food, like a goo goo berry. Or seasonal food like candy cane or cinnamon hearts. Or maybe it is made with holiday gift food, like gummy teeth or anniversary cake.
cheri39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:45 AM   #119
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

no i dont think so cuz it wouldnt be fair to people who dont have any of that stuff right?
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:46 AM   #120
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Although this is probably insignificant, the fact that the Creative Director could just throw one together at a request to prove the recipe is active would infer that he made it from ingredients that he could just grab from his dock- this would exclude garden items, seasonal items, etc because those would take time to acquire.... unless he had some sitting in dock to use.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: