Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Two New "Virtual Only" Pets Coming to Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
Yes they do, no they dont give me any credit but I'm happy they used my kind of idea.
well no they acttually don't i know it is great that they used there idea but the least they could do is have something in the ww newspaper about who came up with the idea when they are introducing the pets

why does everyomne hate the eagle and love the jackalope personaly i hate the jackalope and love the eagle
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #22
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

OMG the Jackalope is SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! it looks like a mix of a hamster and a deer i don't like the eagle though but i love the jackalope!!!!!!!
nandrew1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:28 AM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Love the Libra Eagle The color combo is really unusual but I think a Blue Eagle is nice.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:28 AM   #24

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Two New "Virtual Only" Pets Coming to Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
well no they acttually don't i know it is great that they used there idea but the least they could do is have something in the ww newspaper about who came up with the idea when they are introducing the pets

why does everyomne hate the eagle and love the jackalope personaly i hate the jackalope and love the eagle
I dont think they'd do that, Revealing someones username. Its sounds a bit unsafe to me.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:28 AM   #25
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

omg i love them both! i still want the dragon though... ):
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #26

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Love the Libra Eagle The color combo is really unusual but I think a Blue Eagle is nice.
I like the blue too. I just wish they the swirls on the chest were red or white or yellow....pretty much ANY color but pink.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #27
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

wow everyone likes the jackalope no one says they don't like it lolz

oh this is totally out of the subject but does anyone know when webkinz is out of maintnence?

Last edited by nandrew1924; 09-01-2010 at 08:40 AM..
nandrew1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #28

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by nandrew1924
wow everyone likes the jackalope no one says they don't like it lolz

oh this is totally out of the subject but does anyone know when webkinz is out of maintnence?
I don't, sorry. Thank you tough.

I like both. I don't like unreal pets, but this Eagle is cool.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #29
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
I dont think they'd do that, Revealing someones username. Its sounds a bit unsafe to me.
Forgive me if this is wrong because I am still having server upgrade and cannot log in to verify but:

When I am chatting at the club house don't they show my user name?
On My Page I can find new friends and see their user name?

Arnold, (imho) I don't think the user name matters without the password. That is why you are always warned not to give it out.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #30

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Two New "Virtual Only" Pets Coming to Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
Forgive me if this is wrong because I am still having server upgrade and cannot log in to verify but:

When I am chatting at the club house don't they show my user name?
On My Page I can find new friends and see their user name?

Arnold, (imho) I don't think the user name matters without the password. That is why you are always warned not to give it out.
Dont call me arnold. I hate my username, and The reason why I think its unsafe is because you dont know who is on the other end. Also I dont think that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would reveal usernames on the newspaper because [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] never did that and never will.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: