Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #31
webkinz emo vampire
Webkinz :)
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

Default Re: Two New Virtual-Only Mazin' Hamsters Coming Soon

I like Fresco, Midnight is OK.
StarryLight is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #32

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Grrr! the hamsters are so cute but I am sort of against the eStore and my mom wouldn't let me get stuff on there anyway. If they weren't eStore I would so buy Fresco!
voldemort is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #33

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I don't like the hamsters in webkinz rooms or not but these are pretty cute
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #34
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
Wonder what the cost will be?
View Post Originally Posted by Honeyz Web
OMG! I love them both. Do you know prices yet? I DEFINENTLY will be buying them!
They should cost the same as Zap and Twilight: 8,000 points for regulars, 7,000 for Deluxe members.

These guys are pretty cool. Oh and has anyone noticed that the Halloween items are in the eStore now. The Midnight Monster and Trick-or-treat Troll are back as well.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #35
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

the head of fransco looks like sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but they neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #36
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Midnight looks like Twilight's brother!!!! They would make cute plushes...
Owleyes13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:59 PM   #37
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

*sigh* more estore i can't get
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #38
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...we just love the hamsters and have been having a hard time finding them...like the virtual ones..we can always find them!! And the e-store ones are actually less expensive than the ones we have found in our area..that's a first!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #39

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Aww Fresco is such a cutie, I might just get her.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:36 PM   #40
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I really like these! Ganz did a great job on them.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: