Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Two new Superbeds arriving in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Two new Superbeds arriving in Webkinz World

You are going to love the two new posh Superbed Exclusives that will be available in Webkinz World tomorrow. The first jeweled wonder is called the Pageant Princess Bed and is perfect for your little Princess. Can you just imagine your pet snuggled up in the second bed, the Jewelry Bed?

Click the image to open in full size.
On your tenth adoption in Webkinz World and every fifth adoption after that you will receive a Super Exclusive Gift Box which, when opened, lets you select a Superbed of your choice. To learn all about Adoption Gifts please visit our WIKI!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Two new Superbeds arriving in Webkinz World

ooooh so pretty! Thanks for the update! Luckily I have a few bed boxes waiting for just this occasion!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Those are amazing!!!

View Post Originally Posted by rainzz
Those are amazing!!!
rainzz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i glad i saved my super exclusive box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

they're Beautiful!!!
so glad they arent eStore
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #6

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

Soooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saved my super bed box i got a few days ago and thought maybe they'll make a new superbed!!! wow! yay!
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

What great beds, thanks for the update, can't wait till tomorrow.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I am getting my 25th webkinz tomorrow and that means I am getting one of those
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #9
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
They're both so beautiful, I especially love the Princess one! I have a box right in my dock... Now I have to decide if I want to save it for one of those tomorrow or get one of the current ones tonight just in case it gets retired...Decisions, Decisions!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #10

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I like the first one a lot, but the jewelry bed looks like the door is closing, like a coffin.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: