Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #41
Unregistered

Talking Re: Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

Wow! I hope you can make a poptropica and toontown insider too!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

i love club penguin and i think its great that they made club penguin insider
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #43
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

Cool! My sister is in the Beta for Lego universe , so I'll have to tell her about the new Insider.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #44
visit my shop!!!plz.

WEBKINZRCOOL100 has a spectacular aura about

ooh!
i have a club penguin account, im octogirl. (i was thinking about octopuses... its only later i realized that sounded like octomom xD)
im not a member,,, and my parents wont pay for it
cp without memberships arent fun.. so just a request... you shoukld have contests that give out membershps... it would be awsome!
WEBKINZRCOOL100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #45
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Club penguin insider? Sweet!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #46
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

I wonder if on Club Penguin Insider will have Roleplaying....

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Wow! I hope you can make a poptropica and toontown insider too!
That would be cool if they made a Poptropica Insider!
Robolo101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #47
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Yay!! I've been waiting for a CP Insider! I'm Sprinkles889 on there
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #48
Unregistered

Now all you need is a petpetpark insider!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:45 PM   #49

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

This is awesome!! I showed my son the news (he gave up webkinz about a year ago - his words "its too girly mom") and he was so excited he joined (Club Penguin) right away and made about 50 posts on his first day! Thanks so much for making a website I know I can trust to let my son have access to
melnicjus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #50
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Great new website, I love clubpenguininsiders!

I'm Bridget on there.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: