Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #21
hat if I had a
Webkinz :)

SnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to all

Default Re: Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

I've been WAITING for Club Penguin insider!!! Thanks so much guys!! How terrific!
SnoKone899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #22
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

Cool! I stopped playing CP, never heard of Lego Universe
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #23

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

Wow! I play on Club Penguin, so this is awesome! Thanks Ganz!
YYZRules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #24

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Very good , very innovative!!
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #25
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Is it just me (showing my age) or are these common terms I just missed?

"Insider Family, MMO games, in the beta, Lego approving you?"

I know I'm not very computer savvy but everyone seems to know what this is all about, and I have no idea! Whatever it is, it sounds like a great addition.
I'll have to ask my son about it, and I'm sure he'll shake his head in exasperation.

It is not just you. I have no clue what MMO games means. People also post my DD and DS and I have no clue. Is there an abbreviation key on here somewhere?
nuttienetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #26
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh wow... are you serious...? A CP Insider!? Wow!

Thank you loads Justin!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:15 PM   #27
WebkinzBoy=)

Hey, could you PLEASE do a Bakugan Online Game Insider, because that would be AWESOME!! BIG FAN of Webkinz and Bakugan so PLEASE do that!!! =)
Old 04-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #28
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Congrats on your expansions. What an accomplishment to have BI and WI be so successful, it is a really neat thing to see you all do so well.
Good luck
(i love lego)
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #29

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by YYZRules
Wow! I play on Club Penguin, so this is awesome! Thanks Ganz!
I too love CP, but I think you mean "Thanks WI," because WI made WI, BI and CPI (I guess that's what you could call it) and LI (lego insider), not Ganz.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #30
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Is it just me (showing my age) or are these common terms I just missed?

"Insider Family, MMO games, in the beta, Lego approving you?"

I know I'm not very computer savvy but everyone seems to know what this is all about, and I have no idea! Whatever it is, it sounds like a great addition.
I'll have to ask my son about it, and I'm sure he'll shake his head in exasperation.
View Post Originally Posted by nuttienetz
It is not just you. I have no clue what MMO games means. People also post my DD and DS and I have no clue. Is there an abbreviation key on here somewhere?
DD is Darling Daughter, DS is Darling Son (or maybe dearest? nevertheless, it is daughter and son! )

However, I am also clueless on what MMO means
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: