Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Two New "Party Packs" Added to Webkinz World's wShop

A new front page story has been added:

Two New "Party Packs" Added to Webkinz World's wShop

Click the image to open in full size.
Two brand new Party Packs have been added to the Webkinz World wShop. Now your Webkinz can have either a Beach Party or a Summer Fun Party. Whichever party pack you select, keep an eye out for some special food and prizes. To learn more about the Party Packs, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki's Party Pack page.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: Thanks to Webkinz Insider member danitvlgrl for this picture of the Summer Jar of Jellybeans and the party favor Party Ice Cream Cone. The Summer Jar of Jellybeans is awarded for correctly guessing how many beans are in the jar during the jellybean game. The Party Ice Cream Cone is awarded for clicking on the Ice Cream Machine in the party room. Players can also win a Summer Jellybean Pile for breaking open the party's pinata.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Two New "Party Packs" Added to Webkinz World's wShop

That's fantastic! I can't wait to see the special food and prizes!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks, FIA! I can't wait to see this party packs room and prizes! Wahoot, I love Wednesday surprises!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Wait, is the beach looking one also a house party? I would like a beach party room to go to...although I guess I could just take a vacation lol
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

Awesome I just went to the Beach in the Dominican Republic so the beach party pack is the perfect one for me.
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #6

ZZskater is an unknown quantity at this point

It also says you can friend the webkinz characters but not sure how to do it. I got Arte by gem mining but my sis didn't.
ZZskater is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #7

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

What good are "new" party packs when the ones they already have never work properly anyhow???

EVERY SINGLE PARTY we have given or (tried) to go to has not worked!!

The last half dozen the kids gave - the host of the party never got the button showing up in the room that would start the party and allow the guests to attend! Other parties - no one showed up. But after talking to the invited kids, they said the GO TO PARTY button never showed up in their rooms. (These kids invite each other so they can call and remind each other that it's time to attend!)

When they attend a party, they get thrown out (get the message The host wants you to go home now) and lose out on the games and the loot bags!

This is something else Ganz should NOT have done until they had EVERYTHING that already doesn't work - fixed!

Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I bet there will be Summer Jellybeans!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome! LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #10

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Awesome! Now I want to start a party. xD I wonder who's going to win the new Jellybeans jar first... Hmmm... xD Thanks for the update!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: