Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #61
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Two New Items Added to Webkinz World wShop

I LOVE the storage cabinet--woohoo! Good job, Ganz!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #62
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Love them! Good job, Ganz!
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #63
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

OMG FINALLY! I've written so many letters to Ganz asking for a wardrobe that holds wallpaper and floors!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #64
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

I lovee itt[x
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #65
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i really want the Halloween item!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #66
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I like the new items!

I am happy they made a storage unit for the wallpaper and flooring. Why does it have to be so expensive? If Ganz wants us to clean out our docks, then they should make a cheaper one that holds at least 20 wallpapers/flooring. They should also make different ones (perhaps just different colors of the same one so we can track what wallpapers are where). I would rather just have them stay in my dock then try hunting down a wallpaper by opening 30 or more storage units!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #67
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

The cauldron is incredible! Worth every kinzpenny. Love the wall/floor cabinet and hope it's the first of many!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #68

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: NEW ITEMS in W-Shop for Halloween

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here is what it looks like opened
Click the image to open in full size.
I like the Condo Wallpaper. I wish i had the theme, too. On the corners, could those be possible new wallpapers except one of them is the eStore Avante Condo theme flooring. Cool new item. Too much for a Wshop item tough.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #69
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I've also been waiting for a storage spot for my walls and floors. I finally gave up and bought rooms and used most of them. Should have held out a little bit longer LOL

Gotta get the cauldron that is awesome. Ganz is really stepping up their game this month. Can't believe all the WOW items that have suddenly come out. Hopefully this is the start of a new trend with them.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #70
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

omg! the cauldron looks so awesome!! i need to get TONS of em!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: