Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #51
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Two New Items Added to Webkinz World wShop

I love that new cauldron!! So amazing!!

But it is that new cabinet that has me jumping for joy!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for that cabinet for so long!! Thank you!!! Thank you Ganz for that!!!

And I think Canonymous's idea of a wallet for coupons is pure genius!! That would be totally amazing too!! Great idea!!! Wouldn't that be awesome if a wallet came out after the next maintenance!!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #52
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

This is soooo awesome! Now that I can clear out my dock maybe my account won't take so long to load.

Happy Dance!!!
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:06 PM   #53
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I have been waiting for storage for the flooring and wallpapers forever! Yeah, it's here! Now we just need a wallet or piggy bank to hold all our coupons!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #54

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

The cabinet for the wallpaper/floor samples is great. I have just about sold mine back to the w-shop several times. I am glad I waited just a little while longer. Thanks Ganz. WW truly is a great site.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #55
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I got the cabinet, and it is terrific! It also looks nice in the room.

The cabinet opens wide in front of your room, so there's no chance you will accidentally re-decorate your room when you try to put things in the cabinet.
AND it is tall enough to block a doorway (almost) so that you can make use of that space LOVE IT!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #56
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH. I can get all those floors and wall papers off my dock!!!!!!
I like the Cold fire to but the storage!!!!!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #57
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Absolutely THRILLED to see this new walls/floors storage!!
Heading to do some serious dock cleaning ~ hooray!!

Thanks very much for the information ♥
Hugs mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #58
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
AND it is tall enough to block a doorway (almost) so that you can make use of that space LOVE IT!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Great idea! Looove that it blocks the door from view
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #59
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

wow finally a sample wallpaper thing i want it to where you can get wallpapers and floors off the walls!
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #60
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I have to get a cauldron!!!!!!!!!!!
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: