Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #31
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Two New Items Added to Webkinz World wShop

AWESOME! I hate having wallpapers in my dock lol!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I'm so happy for the wall/floor storage!! Finally!!!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #33
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

WHOO-HOOO!!! I love both new items; the Cauldron is soooooo cool, and I CAN STORE WALLPAPERS AND FLOORING!! (though I don't think I have any right now... LOL, I usually just end up using them in a room or sending them to someone )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #34

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

And the cauldron goes outside!!! This is one very, very cool item!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #35
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Woohoo!!!
I can clean out my dock!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:22 AM   #36

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Has anyone else been able to kinzpost these items? It keeps telling me "invalid item"
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:25 AM   #37
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Yeah! Finally a place to stoe wallpaper and flooring! Thanks Gantz!!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #38

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks Ganz! They really listened. I am so glad I finally have a place for wallpaper and flooring. The Halloween item is awesome too. The storage unit is a really nice piece of furniture and practical. Great job!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:32 AM   #39
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Oh my gosh!!! This is so cool, all the new stuff! I'm glad they came out with that cauldron/fridge because I did need more food storage in my halloween room But that cabinet wardrobe thing is AWESOME!!! I'm so getting one. Maybe I'll make a room designing room, where one of my pets designs rooms, and there will be wardrobes full of wallpaper... but the best thing is that now my Christmas wallpaper and flooring, which has been in my dock all year, will have a place to stay for now.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #40
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

HOLY SOCKS!!! I'm getting me some of those cabinets - THANKS GANZ
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: