Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 08:13 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEW ITEMS in W-Shop for Halloween

By the way, the Cabinet is a PERMANENT fixture in the W-shop. It is not a Halloween item, it is just a new item, so take your time buying them. They are not limited to Halloween.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #12
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I love them! The wardrobe looks so classy too...and finally we'll be able to really deep clean out docks! (Next we'll move to our real houses, but not too hastily!)
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #13
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here is what it looks like opened
Click the image to open in full size.
i was just getting ready to come and post a picture of mine. i think this is totally AWESOME!!!
THANKS GANZ
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:16 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Woohoo!!! I finally cleaned out my dock. I was so afraid that one day I was accidentally going to use or trade one of my wallpapers/floors that I have been saving until I need them.

The cauldron is AWESOME! I wish I had known this was coming... I stocked up on refrigerators in anticipation of Halloween goodies this year, just in case it disappeared early like it did last year. But the cauldron is SO much cooler! I just put one in my room, and it is animated and looks GREAT!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:17 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOOh, I would love a picture of that ANIMATED is so much more fun
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #16
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Click the image to open in full size.

I can't do animations, but I'll just post another pic of the steam coming up from the cauldron
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #17
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Wow! At last we can store our wallpapers and Floorings! I think Ganz made it because of our complaints. So, we should thank WI!
Just a remark. This Wardrobe is NOT actually Halloween item.
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #18
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I wish I knew how to do animated pictures... but I'm sure somebody will post a great picture of the cauldron bubbling and steaming. It is just too cool... I think it is now my favorite item!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #19
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

FINALLY!! I can clear out my dock of all the wallpapers and flooring I've been saving!

THANK YOU GANZ for giving us a practical solution for this- it is much appreciated!!!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #20
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

HALLELUJAH! FINALLY a place for walls and floors! THANK YOU, Ganz!
GlynnisI is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: