Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #11
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Two New Games Coming Soon to the Webkinz World Arcade

I'd love to see some new Arcade Games come to Webkinz World! Nice to know the wait won't be to long
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

I wish they'd bring back color storm -- it was fun and easy to do. Don't know what they had to do to fix it because I never had a problem with it. New games can be fun, but fix the old ones first -- the ones that you have to log out and log back in before you can play them or even continue working with that account.
walkingbetty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #13
Unregistered

Talking Re: Two New Games Coming Soon to the Webkinz World Arcade

This is SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for new arcade games for a long time! Thanks for the update FIA! Have a great day everybody!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #14
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
New games and prizes will be a lot of fun, hopefully I will be better at these than some of the older games that I am just hopeless at, and just forget about winning any of the trophies. LOL

ROFL I hear ya! I have some trophies that I managed to get on my own, but most are from trading. Here's hoping that these games are actually winnable!
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #15
heuynew will become famous soon enough

Absolutley so cool ive been waiting for this thanks Fia

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I was going to say the same thing as safire above....47???? That seems like a lot! But sure, we'll take 'em! Maybe I can add to the two other trophies that I've ever won!!
yeah i agree i wish that teyed just fixed the old games

Last edited by heuynew; 12-07-2009 at 11:21 AM..
heuynew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #16
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

47 prizes?!? {where's the dropped jaw sprite?!} Way to ebkinz orld!!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #17
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Red face Re: Two New Games Coming Soon to the Webkinz World Arcade

Thanks so cool! I love new games...

I hope they don't take away any of the ones we like!
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #18
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Awesome! I am sooooo excited. I can't wait. These will be the first new games since I joined WW earlier this year and with 47 new prizes makes it even better. Yeah!
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #19
harleygirl76 will become famous soon enough

Cool. Can't wait to see what the new games are and what the 47 prizes could possibly be. I agree with you guys...Colorstorm was great and I never had a problem either....wish they would bring it back. I have been able to get a few trophies on my own, but it is very difficult. Here's hoping they made these games a little easier.
harleygirl76 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #20
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

How Rockin!!!! I love the idea of new games!!!

We have needed a change and this is coolio!!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: