Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Kattay will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

I opened my two gift bags I got from peek-a-newz today.
First it didn't show the prize, just some sparkles and a writing about Alvin and the chipmunks. And when I looked for the stuff I should've gotten in my dock I couldn't find it.
When I just logged in again I found one item (which is a chipmunk mask) but I haven't spotted the other one yet.
I'm wondering if this will appear some time.
Kattay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #72
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

The same thing just happened to me...(
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:56 PM   #73

Kattay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I opened my two gift bags I got from peek-a-newz today.
First it didn't show the prize, just some sparkles and a writing about Alvin and the chipmunks. And when I looked for the stuff I should've gotten in my dock I couldn't find it.
When I just logged in again I found one item (which is a chipmunk mask) but I haven't spotted the other one yet.
I'm wondering if this will appear some time.

Now I received a Green Full-Lenght Hoodie with my third gift but there is still one gift missing.
Kattay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #74

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Kattay
Now I received a Green Full-Lenght Hoodie with my third gift but there is still one gift missing.
You probably received an item that you already had in your dock, like the Jean Jacket Uniform or one of the other Chipette outfits and the prize stacked with your others. There are ten different prizes you could get and those 3 items have been available for a long time. Before opening your next box, check to see how many of each outfit you have already so you can tell if you get another.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #75
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I got 2 blue full-length hoodies, a green full-length hoodie and 2 guitars today! I hope I can get the glasses/noses that go along with them. does anyone know what all the prizes will be?

I got those from the peek-a-news. I got five hawaiian shirts from the candy canes!
goodness!! i wish i could get a shirt !! i've been wandering around WKN thinking where's the other ad... before i realized it was canada only
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #76
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

I won a green chippete dress from the box.
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #77
wendyweb is a jewel in the roughwendyweb is a jewel in the rough

I tried several sites and got the box, but nothing in dock? Not right! and never see the ad for the shirt, get candy canes and they give christmas stuff, like the parents club does........anyone else having my problem, not sure how to fix it, guess I have to call webkinz.........as usual !!!!
wendyweb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:27 PM   #78
summer438

summer438 is just really nicesummer438 is just really nice

I love how Webkinz has promotions where they give you items!!! At first I didn't like the commercials and ads, but ever since you got Webkinz items from them I really like them. LOL!! Happy Holidays.
summer438 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alvin and the chipmunks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: