Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 12:59 AM   #61
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

Drat. I thought the shirt was going to be a multi-day promotion. :C
I didn't have time to get on yesterday......

BTW, did the peekanewz and got an empty alvin box. O__e
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2011, 02:28 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

You guys might want to add that the Hawaiian shirt is CANADA only. The rest of the North America and the world can't play it.

View Post Originally Posted by DragonforceFan3
Drat. I thought the shirt was going to be a multi-day promotion. :C
I didn't have time to get on yesterday......

BTW, did the peekanewz and got an empty alvin box. O__e
Did you search your dock? Because mine was "empty" too, but I found one of the chippettes costumes that wasn't there before in my clothing section.
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:57 AM   #63
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Sammymc
You guys might want to add that the Hawaiian shirt is CANADA only. The rest of the North America and the world can't play it.
Sammy....everyone was able to get them yesterday on the WKN...no matter where you lived.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:59 AM   #64

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yes, today the floating candy cane is giving out Christmas stuff for me, instead of the alvin shirts.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #65

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

no shirts for me today
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:21 AM   #66

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I'm doing good so far. I missed the original Alvin contest and didn't get any of the items that time.

So Far I have the red and blue hoodies, Alvin's electric guitar, and Simon's glasses.

I just need two sets of the sunglasses, and the green hoodie.

Too bad I can't get the Hawaiian shirt! It would have been nice to have the whole collection. (I already have all the chipette outfits).

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Sammy....everyone was able to get them yesterday on the WKN...no matter where you lived.
I must have started trying right after they fixed it. When I caught candy canes I got Christmas Carol pieces, and the I never saw the shirt ads. :/
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #67
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Not for me I have seen NO ad at all

Also. . . I JUST GOT AN EMPTY BOX!

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965

Maybe not, I just logged in and I notices I had anotherGreen Popstar Dress, ugh, why that?!

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 12-10-2011 at 02:37 AM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:06 AM   #68
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965

The first day everyone could get a shirt by clicking on the candycanes...not an ad.

As well, the boxes all show up as empty when you open them...GLITCH....you do get a prize added to your dock. The box only APPEARS empty, but you do get a prize...

As well, I've heard that you can click candy canes twice....one time will give you a Christmas item the second time an Alvin shirt...I have not verified this. As well, many have heard that the shirt promo will soon be open to everyone...hope it is...and I hope that all promos will always be open to everyone...even if it's back door by clicking on a 'candy cane'. It's only fair that everyone get to participate.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 12-10-2011 at 03:09 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:13 AM   #69

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I opened the box in my room and I did not get a gift. I checked my docket and still nothing
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:23 AM   #70
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

The first day everyone could get a shirt by clicking on the candycanes...not an ad.

As well, the boxes all show up as empty when you open them...GLITCH....you do get a prize added to your dock. The box only APPEARS empty, but you do get a prize...

As well, I've heard that you can click candy canes twice....one time will give you a Christmas item the second time an Alvin shirt...I have not verified this. As well, many have heard that the shirt promo will soon be open to everyone...hope it is...and I hope that all promos will always be open to everyone...even if it's back door by clicking on a 'candy cane'. It's only fair that everyone get to participate.
I know it shows nothing, I knew that, but nothing was added to my dock But I logged out, then back in and I got something stupid!

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I opened the box in my room and I did not get a gift. I checked my docket and still nothing
Try loggng out, then back in!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alvin and the chipmunks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: