Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #51
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

i can not find the shirt. everytime i click the cc it just takes me to the x-mas stuff.

now i can not even find a cc.

Last edited by las; 12-08-2011 at 10:56 AM..
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #52
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

So i'll have to get the prize sometime or every day..
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #53
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Looks as if the shirts for other countries is done ...... the candy canes are back to Christmas Carol theme items.

I hope everyone picked up a shirt yeaterday
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #54

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Today, I got the shirts from the floating candy canes, and just for fun, I clicked on the candy canes, again, for each account, and got the Christmas stuff. maybe, we get two presents a day from the floaties.
kaslina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #55

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I can't even find the ad for the shirts today. Saw it once yesterday and got a shirt, but nothing so far today. Am I missing something ??
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #56
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

I've also gotten the Hawaiian shirt for merely clicking on the floating candy cane... is that a glitch, or did they just not change the corresponding graphic?
AutumnTheCuzzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #57
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

So far from the Alvin I've gotten
1 guitars
8 Hawaiian shirts (one in each account)
3 Full leanght green hoodies.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #58
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

still no shirt!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #59
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I missed out on the candy cane floats yesterday so I didn't get the shirts.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #60
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Just so everyone knows, I'm in Canada and there are absolutely no ads for us to click on...the only items I get are those that are available to everyone...yesterday the Candy Canes gave everyone shirts...nice to see Ganz NOT limiting...but there is no part of this promo open to Canadians only that I can see from my Canadian IP address.

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
From what I am reading candy canes are for US accounts and ads are for canadian accounts. Since you can only be registered in one country you can't do both.

I think everyone needs to focus on the positive. Maybe Ganz has figured out a way to offer the contest prizes to Canada too by making that contest Canada only. Why they didn't do it sooner? Maybe they just got the logistics figured out, hopefully this is a preview of things to come so everyone can have fun.
Actually, there is no Canadian only ad that I have ever seen from my Canadian IP address...however, I did get to collect candy canes and got the Alvin shirts that way...the candy canes were not a U.S. only promo...it was for everyone...but there is no Canadian only content to this promo that I have found...so no one is missing anything.

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I can't even find the ad for the shirts today. Saw it once yesterday and got a shirt, but nothing so far today. Am I missing something ??
I haven't seen it either...but since they made the candy canes give out the shirts to everyone yesterday I got mine that way...I'm not wasting my time sifting through the WestJet ads, and Dell ads, and car ads, and optical ads that Ganz has running on the WKN site to look for an ad after getting shirts from candy canes yesterday!

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 12-08-2011 at 08:52 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alvin and the chipmunks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: