Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #41
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by SingerGirl777
I clicked on the candy cane today (the 8th by EST) once and got the Christmas promo log-in screen then clicked on it when I saw it again later and it took me to the Chip-wreked log-in to get the Hawaiian shirt. So I guess the floating candy cane takes you to both. Weird.
Same here...I was able to click on the candy cane 2x (I'm USA), and I got the Christmas promo log-in screen AND the Chip-wreked log-in.
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 04:10 AM   #42
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just finished the PAN on our accounts..never saw the ad..(US) ..but found the CC a lot of times..however..at times it brought up the Christmas gift while other times it brought up the Alvin promotion..was able to enter both promotions for our accounts..really odd....but happy to have the prizes!! Good Luck all!!

Okay..after taking the time to read over the last several posts..see that I'm not alone...

Last edited by TNVOLS; 12-08-2011 at 04:09 AM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:13 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

this happened to me too here in the UK, but no t shirt ad is showing up but won it through the candy cane !!
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:44 AM   #44
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Where are the floating candy canes? I did the peek-a-newz and got Jeanette's jean jacket dress thing. Not impressed with that. I was hoping for something more exclusive or rare.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #45
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Do you have find the floating cane and if yes, what is the prize for you? Because today and yesterday, I won the alvin but I can't won the adds after... Does I'm alone???

And does the canadian only can see the adds and win the prize or with the floating cane the others members can win it?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #46
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Question, yesterday the peek a newz gave a box with sunglasses on top. What are we getting today?
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
The floating candy cane gave me the Hawaiian shirt!
I just got the shirt too....and my alvin box had only the funny chipmunk face in it whereas other are reporting receiving ALL the chipmunk ( in one box
jamey2u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #48
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I received one item only and the box show nothing....

(yesterday) in all my accounts
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:26 AM   #49

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Cool! Thanks for the info!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #50
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

No floating cc here NA acount did the look around PAN and quiz and pole but no floaters!
In my box I got the mask and maybe a blue hoodie? not sure I have been accumulating a lot of stuff lately!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alvin and the chipmunks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: