Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
What happened to the you won prizes pop up when you first log in? I didn't get one with either of the chipmunk but thought it was just though. But I didn't get one when I did our Holiday one on the parents site either and I always have one for that.

Guess now I get to search through 3,000 items and see if I can figure out what I won. Should be fun.........

Looks like I got the Alvin shirt from the candy cane (very cute) and the guitar from the box.

My box popped up and I could see what I won, but then Webkinz started acting up and I had to log out. My holiday gift, the bear video gift, and both Alvin gifts showed up. If you click on a candy cane, you will get the Alvin shirt. I'm not sure why it is doing that, but it is at the moment. So, don't bother looking for the ad that isn't there. Instead, click on the candy cane and fill out your info.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #32

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Perhaps I should just stop commenting altogether. I told another poster I didn't appreciate the answer to one of my posts and the two of us ironed it very amicably and effectively. But now when I logged back in I found that my original complaint post and both of our apologies have disappeared (although you can still see one of my missing posts in the form of a quote later in the thread) whereas the original comment that I had the problem with is still there. Not sure how that is fair. What sort of recourse does that leave me? I didn't think it necessary to have the post I was upset with deleted, but I also didn't want to ignore it so we handled it like grown ups and it all went very well. I would think that's the sort of thing that would be a terrific lesson to any children on this thread: you're not always going to agree with everyone but if you stand up for yourself and talk things out with the other person usually you can end up with a satisfying ending.

So now my explanation for my VERY first post is gone forever but the admonishment for appearing to be greedy and selfish (which I clearly wasn't being) is still there. Magnificent.

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Perhaps I should just stop commenting altogether. I told another poster I didn't appreciate the answer to one of my posts and the two of us ironed it out very amicably and effectively. But now when I logged back in I found that my original complaint post and both of our apologies have disappeared (although you can still see one of my missing posts in the form of a quote later in the thread) whereas the original comment that I had the problem with is still there. Not sure how that is fair. What sort of recourse does that leave me? I didn't think it necessary to have the post I was upset with deleted, but I also didn't want to ignore it so we handled it like grown ups and it all went very well. I would think that's the sort of thing that would be a terrific lesson to any children on this thread: you're not always going to agree with everyone but if you stand up for yourself and talk things out with the other person usually you can end up with a satisfying ending.

So now my explanation for my VERY first post is gone forever but the admonishment for appearing to be greedy and selfish (which I clearly wasn't being) is still there. Magnificent.
So, what I was trying to say was.... I think ALL events should be open to ALL Webkinz players and not limited to country. I have thought that way since the beginning. Today we were told that the ads were just for Canada so Webkinz found a way to get around that by using the floating candy canes to let EVERYONE get the Hawai'ian shirt. This is a good idea...but I wanted to know why they never thought of doing that before? And now the ads are gone, so the Canada-specific part of this contest has been removed. I will be very interested in seeing what happens the next time there is a giveaway just for the States. Do I "begrudge" the States getting these shirts? Of course I don't. Quite the opposite: all countries should have access to all prizes.

As for everything else I posted about: the Alvin box I opened was empty and I had to log out and back in again before I found the green popstar dress in my dock. It most certainly wasn't there before I did so.

Last edited by Pengo; 12-07-2011 at 08:30 PM..
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

Note: the Chipwrecked Ad Search is open to Canadian residents only.
AgHornsRock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #34
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

are all the prizes the shirt???
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #35
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

what has everyone gotten from the peek a newz contest?

I got one alvin red shirt so far, the old one that was on webkinz world before I played webkinz,
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:37 PM   #36
HTB97

htb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonderhtb97 wows us all with wonder

musthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemusthavemust havemusthavemusthavemusthaaavvvee!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d :d i'm obsessed with the chipmunks!
htb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #37
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Well.....i just clicked on the floating candy cane twice & it told me i found Alvin & gave me a prize,now i'm really confused,LOL
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Pengo

don't stop commenting - forum posts have a way of "disappearing" some of mine have -especially when saying something like "why can't Ganz make the contests for everybody"

I agree totally -kind of because I'm not in USA and not in Canada I understand Ganz having to work with rules and regulations but it still annoys me when I see "open to residents only"

anyway I'm glad you got to find your popstar dress and thanks for posting you had to log back in again to see it - I'm glad to get anything for free

enjoy the holidays and remember it's the season of giving
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #39
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

The floating candy cane gave me the Hawaiian shirt!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #40
Diabetes Awareness
SingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to behold

I clicked on the candy cane today (the 8th by EST) once and got the Christmas promo log-in screen then clicked on it when I saw it again later and it took me to the Chip-wreked log-in to get the Hawaiian shirt. So I guess the floating candy cane takes you to both. Weird.
SingerGirl777 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alvin and the chipmunks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: