Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #11
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I got 2 blue full-length hoodies, a green full-length hoodie and 2 guitars today! I hope I can get the glasses/noses that go along with them. does anyone know what all the prizes will be?

I got those from the peek-a-news. I got five hawaiian shirts from the candy canes!

Thanks for the info.

Just finished peek a newz (very easy this time) and got 4 candy canes while I was doing it so they are popping up quite a bit too. Also saw the free spree roll ad so be sure to get your free spree rolls too. Lots of freebies today. Now to do peek a newz for the other 7 accounts LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #12
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

The floating candy cane gave the United States the Hawaiian Shirts. The peek-a-newz gives you the gift box. When you put it in your room it says you've got a prize and to check your dock. I had to search a little bit, but I did find my prizes. Either a guitar or a green or blue full-length hoodie is what i got. So search your dock for the gift box prize.

I guess I don't understand why you would begrudge the US from getting gifts too. You should be happy that they made it available to Canada, they usually don't. I understand you usually don't get them, but this time you are, so be happy that you and I are both able to get them.
Just remember... "tis the season to be jolly!"
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #13

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I also clicked on the ad, but when I click on the candy cane, it tells me that I've already done it. So perhaps it is one or the other? Unfortunately I've done the ads for all our accounts, so I can't test to see if I could do the candy cane if I hadn't done the ad. This is a tad confusing...
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #14
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

I have opened two gift boxes and gotten two different chipette dresses. Are the hoodies the same as the old ones? I think I will pass on this PAN if they are all repeat prizes.
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:07 PM   #15
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
I have opened two gift boxes and gotten two different chipette dresses. Are the hoodies the same as the old ones? I think I will pass on this PAN if they are all repeat prizes.
Yes the hoodies are the same as the old ones!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #16

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

O.K. folks. I'm in the U.S. and played the Peek-a-Newz on WKN and found Alvin 5 times. Once I logged into my account the Alvin "gift box" that they show in the Peek-a-Newz ad was in my dock and when I pulled it into my room to open it, it was empty. HOWEVER, when I looked through my dock there was a "Blue Long Hoodie" which is the same Hoodie that you could win years ago when the first Alvin and the Chipmunks movie game out. Kinda bummed about that!! Also, during the time that I was playing the WKN Peek-a-Newz there were several times when a "candy cane" floated around. Each time that I clicked on it and put in my account info it said that I would receive the "Alvin Shirt" BUT it was not in my dock once I logged onto WKW. I think they have a few kinks to work out.... like usual!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Yes the hoodies are the same as the old ones!
Thanks! Passing...

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
No worries. Sorry I was such a grump - it's very frustrating. And the written word? Not so good for understanding nuances and such. I guess I misread what you wrote and I apologize to you. Thank you SO much for writing back to me!

I really do wish everyone could participate in everything. We're all good people - we should be treated the same!

In the meantime, I know the rules now. I can try the floating canes on another day, perhaps. And I'll get a few extra Hawai'ian shirts to share with the rest of the world.

Oh, hang on: you guys are getting the SHIRT when you click on the candy canes? Not random stuff? That's very different. Never mind, then.

I got the shirt from the candy cane each time (US) and random repeat clothes from the boxes.
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #18
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I also clicked on the ad, but when I click on the candy cane, it tells me that I've already done it. So perhaps it is one or the other? Unfortunately I've done the ads for all our accounts, so I can't test to see if I could do the candy cane if I hadn't done the ad. This is a tad confusing...

From what I am reading candy canes are for US accounts and ads are for canadian accounts. Since you can only be registered in one country you can't do both.

I think everyone needs to focus on the positive. Maybe Ganz has figured out a way to offer the contest prizes to Canada too by making that contest Canada only. Why they didn't do it sooner? Maybe they just got the logistics figured out, hopefully this is a preview of things to come so everyone can have fun.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #19
Lil Kinz
Liferiver is an unknown quantity at this point

The Hawaiian Shirt Ad is only available in Canada, but if you click on the floating candy cane, you can still get the shirt. Also, I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but there are two menorahs at the W Shop now.
Liferiver is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #20

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Liferiver
The Hawaiian Shirt Ad is only available in Canada, but if you click on the floating candy cane, you can still get the shirt. Also, I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but there are two menorahs at the W Shop now.
I saw them! Also there's a wreath and overstuffed stocking. No window, though. Not yet, at least.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alvin and the chipmunks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: