Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

A new front page story has been added:

Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

Click the image to open in full size.
Two new challenges relating to the new Alvin and the Chipmunks ChipWrecked Movie have been added to Webkinz Newz. Both challenges run each day from December 7th 12:00 am EST until December 18th 11:59 pm EST. The first challenge is a ChipWrecked Peek-A-Newz. Simply search Webkinz Newz, find Alvin five times and a prize will be awarded to your account. The second challenge ChipWrecked Promotion is an ad search. Find the above ad (on the right), click on it, fill out the applicable fields and an Alvin's Hawaiian Shirt will be added to your account. As always one prize per Webkinz World account per day.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Two new Alvin Challenges on Webkinz Newz

i did the peek a newz and did not get a prize, nothing was added to my dock.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Cool! I'm so going to see that movie! I'll find him for sure!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I also won a toy electric guitar from clicking on the floating candy cane.
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #5

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

According to WKN the click the ad is only for Canadians! But...once I win the shirt from the ad it won't let me click the candy cane for a prize and vice-versa.

The prize for the ad is a shirt, the candy cane is random.

Last edited by webbimom; 12-07-2011 at 01:09 PM..
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Interesting. Is this the first time they have ever had a contest open to Canada only? Usually they are the ones left out of these things. How nice for them.

I was able to get the Hawaiian shirt by clicking on the floating candy cane... which wasn't supposed to be floating today.

So confusing. All these freebies are great... but so confusing along with all the challenges. I need a day planner just to keep things straight. lol.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

So if you are in canada you are suppose to do the ad and if you are in the US you are suppose to do the candy cane? But you don't know what prize you will get from the candy cane and you'll get the shirt only from the ad.

I agree it's kind of confusing LOL

I guess I'll take my chances with the candy cane since I'm US and hope I get a shirt.

Anyone know what the peek a newz prize is yet?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #8
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I got 2 blue full-length hoodies, a green full-length hoodie and 2 guitars today! I hope I can get the glasses/noses that go along with them. does anyone know what all the prizes will be?

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I got 2 blue full-length hoodies, a green full-length hoodie and 2 guitars today! I hope I can get the glasses/noses that go along with them. does anyone know what all the prizes will be?
I got those from the peek-a-news. I got five hawaiian shirts from the candy canes!
Old 12-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #9

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by las
i did the peek a newz and did not get a prize, nothing was added to my dock.
The same thing happened to me. Also, I clicked on the ad and won a shirt, but then clicked on the floating candy cane later and won....nothing. It said I had already participated in that event. Very, very weird.

So it seems Webkinz is getting around their own rules by having the ad "just for Canada" but then giving away prizes via a floating candy cane for the rest of the world? Wow, that seems ridiculously unfair because when they give away prizes just to the States they don't have the same floaty clicky thing for the rest of the world.

So today, because I live in Canada, I got the Hawai'ian shirt, but have no chance to win the floating prizes. And the box that took me 20 minutes to get (the peek-a-news is never a cakewalk) gave me nothing.

So far, I'm not impressed with this Alvin promotion. Isn't that the OPPOSITE of what the people advertising would like to hear? :|
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
luxurytime

The floating candy cane gave the United States the Hawaiian Shirts. The peek-a-newz gives you the gift box. When you put it in your room it says you've got a prize and to check your dock. I had to search a little bit, but I did find my prizes. Either a guitar or a green or blue full-length hoodie is what i got. So search your dock for the gift box prize.

Tags
alvin and the chipmunks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: