Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #21
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Two Halloween-Themed Contests on Webkinz Parent Club

I love how the parent club is so easy to do the contests. Makes it easy on us parents to get them done for everyone and not spend hours doing it. We all got stickers until the last account. We got the witch costume on it. YAY, not on a main account and I can't send it but I'm not complaining. Free estore is always nice. Thank you Ganz. Hopefully we can get it on our main accounts before it's over.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #22
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I got stickers as well.Congrats to everyone who got the costumes i wish it would let me enter the dragon contest
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:24 AM   #23
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I could only get the entry form with the ad with the tombstone...the one with the ghost opened the contests page.

I did win a Blue Bubble & Trouble Witch outfit, so that was cool! I didn't expect that, since the only outfits mentioned before were the vampire ones.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

Zingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud of

That's great! I really like the ads on the Parent Club, since they're fairly easy to find.
Zingozman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #25
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

I got the green witch's costume, all 3 pieces.
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
only won stickers
That is what we received, too.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #27
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I've entered this contest 18 times so far (lots of accounts) and won the Blue Witch Costume... twice!

So just enter every day, the odds aren't bad at all, good luck to all of you!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:05 PM   #28
chacho03

missy1013 is just really nicemissy1013 is just really nice

Just won the green witch costume! So exciting! Only wish we could send it where we wanted it! Very cool though!
missy1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:10 AM   #29
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Are we allowed to post extra links to the Click to Win on the Parent Site?
I have gobs of extras.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #30

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Are we allowed to post extra links to the Click to Win on the Parent Site?
I have gobs of extras.
AKD
I am not exactly sure what you mean by extra links.

If you are wanting to donate prizes to WI, you can scroll down to the bottom of the forum and click contact us. On that form is a check box about donations and you can fill in the information there.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: