Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #61
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I'm still trying to figure it out. I've tried to send a few tweets but I think I'm just sending them to myself.

i am not sure what i am doing ither i am trying to fallow this #webkinzday thing and i have no clue if my tweets are posting or not this is crazy
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #62
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
i am not sure what i am doing ither i am trying to fallow this #webkinzday thing and i have no clue if my tweets are posting or not this is crazy
I know..I sent two tweets to #webkinzday and @webkinz but I can't see anywhere that they posted besides my page.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #63
lindsay2116

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I know..I sent two tweets to #webkinzday and @webkinz but I can't see anywhere that they posted besides my page.

well what i was thinking maybe u can't see your own tweets on those posting maybe idk here is my twitter thing lindsay2116 u can see if u can see my posts
Old 04-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #64
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

****PARENTAL WARNING****

I just went to Twitter to see what this is all about. I have already encountered FOUL LANGUAGE attached to webkinzday. Remember, this is not an age protected site. It is not meant for kids.

It is too bad that Ganz idea of a Webkinzday of celebration is only being celebrated on an adult site.

I will not be joining this site to celebrate with Ganz.

****PARENTAL WARNING****
nuttienetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #65
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
well what i was thinking maybe u can't see your own tweets on those posting maybe idk here is my twitter thing lindsay2116 u can see if u can see my posts
Here's what Webkinz Newz says:

Sign in to Twitter between 8 pm and 9 pm EST on April 29, 2010 and follow the hash tag #webkinzday!
Our Creative Director will be online throughout the party ready to answer your questions! Just send your tweets to @webkinz and he’ll get back to as many as he can!

I think you just so a search for #webkinzday in the white search box. When it comes up just click the green button to the right that says "save this search". If you want to ask a question during the party just send it to @webkinz
Old 04-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #66
lindsay2116

I agree they could have done all this on there newz site kinda like they have the feedback feature yea know just ask your question and the guy can answer them that way and they could send winning stuff to our webkinz page it is also vary hard to figure this twitter stuff out
Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #67

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

I just had my son explain this to me so I hope I can relay what he told me. On your twitter page at the top is a box underneath the words "What's happening" To get a message to Ganz you type in "@webkinz and then your message/question". The only people that see your post is Ganz and the people following you. If Ganz replies, the only people that see the answer is you and the people following you. If you put "#webkinzday" somewhere in your post then people can search for that phrase and see the posts. Still not clear if you get the question and answer in one post though. I hope this makes alittle sense. I really don't care for twitter but I'm willing to give it a shot just to let Ganz know I'm not a happy camper
melnicjus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #68
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by melnicjus
I just had my son explain this to me so I hope I can relay what he told me. On your twitter page at the top is a box underneath the words "What's happening" To get a message to Ganz you type in "@webkinz and then your message/question". The only people that see your post is Ganz and the people following you. If Ganz replies, the only people that see the answer is you and the people following you. If you put "#webkinzday" somewhere in your post then people can search for that phrase and see the posts. Still not clear if you get the question and answer in one post though. I hope this makes alittle sense. I really don't care for twitter but I'm willing to give it a shot just to let Ganz know I'm not a happy camper
Thank you (&your son) for explaining this!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:06 PM   #69

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

I also found out that that the only way to see the question and the answer is if you are following the person who asked the question and the person giving the answer.

How did twitter get to be so popular when it is so confusing??
melnicjus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #70

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
WHAT?? They are competing with Survivor????? omg...what to do??? Survivor....Twitter Party....

haha! Sounds cool! Hope I can make it (but probably not cuz we are PSYCHO into survivor-we even have buffs...don't ask)!
ROFL!! Oh DragonBird! I knew I liked you alot for more than just the rockin' graphics you do! I am also a Survivor nut! I'm guessing you have also noticed how they seem to ALWAYS put the wheel of deluxe on every Thursday at 8pm!! (during Survivor!) I won't be at my house, since we watch over at my mom's house, so attending this twitter party will be nearly impossible, unfortunately.

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
Seriously, between so many upset customers and prime time television (aka Survivor), the time of the Twitter party sounds about as well-organized as the retirement of the Deluxe family plans. Well done, Ganz.
Couldn't agree with you more, sara9894! As much as I want to let the creative director know how we feel about this deluxe family membership situation, I have a feeling there will be many others on keeping his ears ringing in my place.

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
Does anyone see a pattern starting here.

Webkinz is supposed to be a KIDS site - and it's nice that the parents have got involved too (me included) but Ganz seems to have been slowly taking a turn AWAY FROM KIDS and hooking into the ones with money $$ - the adults.

We need to STOP this!!!

Ganz is getting away from kid-friendly / family-friendly. How? How about this: (to name a few)

Alot of great items are estore only - kids don't have a chance to even trade kinzcash for e-points
Looking for characters (goober, ghost, ms birdy) which is extremely frustrating for us adults - let alone the kids (which my kids gave up looking)
Contests on utube (which is not IMHO elementary school-age friendly).
Now, they are having parties/giveaways on twitter.
And, of course the biggie - cancelling the deluxe family memberships !!!

I am seriously considering giving up ALL of our webkinz accounts.
Perhaps this is a wake-up call that I could be doing better things with my time (and my family)
I'm sure my kids will be disappointed initially - but once I explain it to them, I know they are smart enough to realize greed from Ganz when they see it - and to realize that their loyalty is not being considered, so why keep supporting a company like that?
Summer is coming. Nice weather. Time outdoors with family and friends. Vacations.
Yes, perhaps this was the wake-up call I needed to get off the computer and off Webkinz.
I am so on board with your feelings here webcrazy, it's just not funny. I agree - "perhaps this was the wake-up call I needed to get off the computer and off Webkinz" Could not have said it better myself!

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
I wonder if after this flood of upset members, it will make them rethink that "hour of fun"....I can't imagine this will be the light-hearted, informative event they intended it to be....might just be Ganz bashing....and excuses of how confusing the family membership is....still not sure who is so confused here...lol anyway like others said that is Survivor hour....I might just be watching that and then log on here later (as WI rules) to find out what was said.
Yup! Looks like there are many of us Survivor fans that are also hooked on WK and yet our skin is crawling over this whole disgraceful deluxe family membership situation.

Happy Webkinz Day Everyone! For whatever it's worth in Estore points these days.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: