Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

AayilahAnimal90 knows the way
AayilahAnimal90 knows the wayAayilahAnimal90 knows the wayAayilahAnimal90 knows the way

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

Click the image to open in full size.

GANZ has announced that they will be having their first Twitter Party on April 29th between 8pm - 9pm EST. The Creative Director will be online throughout the party ready to answer your questions! I know most of us have a few questions that we would like to ask him, so be sure to follow the hash tag #webkinzday. There will be of course Feature Codes and Pet Codes as prizes at this party. Good luck to all that can attend and hopefully get our questions answered.
Twitter party? I don't get it.

What is Webkinz Day?
AayilahAnimal90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #52
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I don't have Twitter, nor do I have interest in it. It is terrible because I will be missing the code and pet giveaway. Can't they have a party on webkinz newz or something?!
Sorry I can't edit my post with the censor.

Sorry it wouldn't let me edit my post to fix this message.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 04-28-2010 at 06:53 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:39 PM   #53

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

If we don't have twitter, will someone at WI recap the questions and answers here?
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #54
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Can somebody tell me what Twitter is?
and explain it?
View Post Originally Posted by muffy
Hopefully some kind person will explain the entire twitter procedure to me before tomorrow, starting in very simple and easy to follow directions. Thanks
View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
LOL! I have twitter, never thought that I would, and only signed up for it in case I was to win something from Ganz (yeah right, after deluxe family disaster). Problem is, I have no idea how to use it! LMKTO! (Laughing My Kinz Tail Off!) I probably will after tomorrow! Get ready Mr. Creative Director, you are going to have a busy day tomorrow. Hope you get plenty of rest tonight!
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Can someone please give me instructions on how to "follow the hash tag #wabkinzday!" on Twitter. I don't know what that means!
I have no clue about the twitter deal. I don't tweet, if that is what it is called, never have, but plan to find out how. Very, very soon. If I do, I will be sure to share! I like sharing! LOL!
View Post Originally Posted by muffy
Thank you, I don't feel so ignorant. I'm not sure I want to get into all these electronics and to be so available all the time. Talk about stress!! But I wish they would keep the family account, that will make a drastic change.
View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
AARRGGHH - I can't figure out how to "follow" #webkinzday on Twitter!!! What the heck am I missing (besides a few brain cells, obviously). I am already following WIDOTCOM, is that the same thing? Hopefully somebody can help me. PLEASE
View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I'm with you LOL. I never wanted to tweet anything myself! I doubt if it will be hard to learn, but because I didn't uncheck the box to let myself be found by people who have my email address, I now have several followers -- none of whom are WW related! Oh well!
Okay, I told everyone that I knew nothing about Twitter, except that I had an account. What in the world is a hash tag? Duh? I asked my 13 yr old that does not have a Twitter acct and she thinks that it is a thread. Anyone? Come now, someone must tweet out there. I don't even have lacebook or myscrapes (lol) for goodness sake! I really know what they are, just being looney, been that kinda day!
View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I only opened my account for a chance at the Sparkling Pegasus so I have no idea how to do anything. I've sent 4 tweets ..at least I think I sent them. I guess in between looking for Goober and household chores I will have to try to figure it out.
I am sitting at my computer almost falling out of my chair laughing reading all these posts. I can not believe how pathetic we are all. I thought for sure one of us would know what to do. A whole community of people who know just about everything about WW can't figure out twitter. I see someone pasted a section from twitter for dummies. Perfect for all of us. I read the post and I am more confussed than I was before.

I just figured out how to do mulitple quotes for the first time, right now and I have posted over 700 comments. Now tell me how long is it going to take me to learn how to twitter.

I would ask a friend, but then I would have to "out" myself as an addict and I don't know what to do...I just asked him and he doesn't twitter either. Ok now what?

I started my account to win the pegasus. Now I have to learn how to use this thing. What is the world coming to?

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick
If we don't have twitter, will someone at WI recap the questions and answers here?
When we all figure how to use it we will recap.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #55

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

I do not understand twitter. I made an account just to find the party and found nothing. NOT FUN. I do not get Twitter! lol
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #56
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dizzydessi
I.....
    • Read (or don’t read) other people’s @replies. Some more conservative Twitter users prefer not to read @replies that don’t concern them. In the Notices tab on the Settings page, you can opt to:
      • Not display any @replies
      • Display only @replies directed at other Twitter users in your
      • View all @replies from your contacts

• The preceding settings apply only to tweets that begin with an @username, not those where the @username appears anywhere else in the tweet.

I do NOT have this option in my "Notices" section, or anywhere else I can find! Anyone help?

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #57
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I am sitting at my computer almost falling out of my chair laughing reading all these posts. I can not believe how pathetic we are all. I thought for sure one of us would know what to do. A whole community of people who know just about everything about WW can't figure out twitter. I see someone pasted a section from twitter for dummies. Perfect for all of us. I read the post and I am more confussed than I was before.

I just figured out how to do mulitple quotes for the first time, right now and I have posted over 700 comments. Now tell me how long is it going to take me to learn how to twitter.

I would ask a friend, but then I would have to "out" myself as an addict and I don't know what to do...I just asked him and he doesn't twitter either. Ok now what?

I started my account to win the pegasus. Now I have to learn how to use this thing. What is the world coming to?

When we all figure how to use it we will recap.
I have to admit that I'm laughing also. That's exactly why I love it here on WI. You can always find someone that makes you feel normal when the rest of the world thinks you've lost your mind.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #58
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I have to admit that I'm laughing also. That's exactly why I love it here on WI. You can always find someone that makes you feel normal when the rest of the world thinks you've lost your mind.
I know right. In the "outside world" everyone thinks I am crazy because I don't have pages nor have I ever tweeted. However, in "this world" everyone else doesn't know what to do. Oh I am soooooooooooo at home. However we have to figure this one out because we need answers and some free stuff wouldn't hurt either.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #59
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

I need help as long as u are logged on to twitter 2morrow are u able to win stuff or what i cant seem to figure this suff out and nobody that i know does ither i wish ganz would tweet on how to tweet lol
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #60
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I know right. In the "outside world" everyone thinks I am crazy because I don't have pages nor have I ever tweeted. However, in "this world" everyone else doesn't know what to do. Oh I am soooooooooooo at home. However we have to figure this one out because we need answers and some free stuff wouldn't hurt either.
I'm still trying to figure it out. I've tried to send a few tweets but I think I'm just sending them to myself.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: