Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #31
jennbugs
Webkinz :)

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

I have no clue about the twitter deal. I don't tweet, if that is what it is called, never have, but plan to find out how. Very, very soon. If I do, I will be sure to share! I like sharing! LOL!
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

I have not found a way to "follow" a hash tag. Do you just save it in your searches and then keep searching it? Or, is there a way to actually "follow" it like you follow @webkinz?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #33
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have not found a way to "follow" a hash tag. Do you just save it in your searches and then keep searching it? Or, is there a way to actually "follow" it like you follow @webkinz?
I have the following down. In your search feature off to the right, type in #webkinzday and all the posts related to that hash will show up. Just have to figure out how to post now.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I have the following down. In your search feature off to the right, type in #webkinzday and all the posts related to that hash will show up. Just have to figure out how to post now.
I think as long as you put #webkinzday somewhere in your post, then it will show up when you are searching.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
You know what is funny? All of us are asking how to use twitter, I am assuming we are all over 18 or home schooled and we don't know how to use twitter. At 3:30 when the kids are home, the ones that can not use twitter will know exactly what to do. I think that is funny.

I too have NO CLUE what to do with this twitter thing.
Thank you, I don't feel so ignorant. I'm not sure I want to get into all these electronics and to be so available all the time. Talk about stress!! But I wish they would keep the family account, that will make a drastic change.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #36
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I think as long as you put #webkinzday somewhere in your post, then it will show up when you are searching.
That's what I figured too. I posted a tweet doing just this, but I'm not able to see it now when I search the hash.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #37

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

AARRGGHH - I can't figure out how to "follow" #webkinzday on Twitter!!! What the heck am I missing (besides a few brain cells, obviously). I am already following WIDOTCOM, is that the same thing? Hopefully somebody can help me. PLEASE
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:52 PM   #38
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Cool. Can't wait. I'll write up a loist of questions for him.

We should also pitch ideas in like crazy

The Creative Director has got his hands full with this one.

Ooh! I have an awesome idea!!!

Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #39
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Seriously? *sighs* I'm not allowed to have Twitter. Hopefully he'll get to answer everyone's questions though! Can't wait to see some answers Maybe I can ask mom for a temporary Twitter account... xD
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #40

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I have twitter so I will be attending. To everyone who asked, it isn't hard. Nothing to explain rally. Except that to enter the 'hash' code is #webkinzday

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
AARRGGHH - I can't figure out how to "follow" #webkinzday on Twitter!!! What the heck am I missing (besides a few brain cells, obviously). I am already following WIDOTCOM, is that the same thing? Hopefully somebody can help me. PLEASE
I agree, how do you follow a hash tag?!
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: