Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
I don't have twitter, but if i could ask a question it would be if people actually win an exclusive for clicking "i love my webkinz", and if people actually win the member of the day trophy.
I am pretty sure they win the member of the day. Do you recall that some other random member was supposed to get a prize as well? I was once one of the other random members, or wait, was that from someone adopting a webkinz cares?
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #22
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Can someone please give me instructions on how to "follow the hash tag #wabkinzday!" on Twitter. I don't know what that means!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Can someone please give me instructions on how to "follow the hash tag #wabkinzday!" on Twitter. I don't know what that means!
I spelled #webkinzday wrong! Sorry!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:45 PM   #24
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
I don't have twitter, but if i could ask a question it would be if people actually win an exclusive for clicking "i love my webkinz", and if people actually win the member of the day trophy.
Those are great questions. If I had a Twitter that's what I would ask as well. I don't believe anyone really wins those. I hope someone with a Twitter account asks about it.
BBMommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #25
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

You know what is funny? All of us are asking how to use twitter, I am assuming we are all over 18 or home schooled and we don't know how to use twitter. At 3:30 when the kids are home, the ones that can not use twitter will know exactly what to do. I think that is funny.

I too have NO CLUE what to do with this twitter thing.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #26
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

Does anyone see a pattern starting here.

Webkinz is supposed to be a KIDS site - and it's nice that the parents have got involved too (me included) but Ganz seems to have been slowly taking a turn AWAY FROM KIDS and hooking into the ones with money $$ - the adults.

We need to STOP this!!!

Ganz is getting away from kid-friendly / family-friendly. How? How about this: (to name a few)

Alot of great items are estore only - kids don't have a chance to even trade kinzcash for e-points
Looking for characters (goober, ghost, ms birdy) which is extremely frustrating for us adults - let alone the kids (which my kids gave up looking)
Contests on utube (which is not IMHO elementary school-age friendly).
Now, they are having parties/giveaways on twitter.
And, of course the biggie - cancelling the deluxe family memberships !!!

I am seriously considering giving up ALL of our webkinz accounts.
Perhaps this is a wake-up call that I could be doing better things with my time (and my family)
I'm sure my kids will be disappointed initially - but once I explain it to them, I know they are smart enough to realize greed from Ganz when they see it - and to realize that their loyalty is not being considered, so why keep supporting a company like that?
Summer is coming. Nice weather. Time outdoors with family and friends. Vacations.
Yes, perhaps this was the wake-up call I needed to get off the computer and off Webkinz.
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #27

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
Does anyone see a pattern starting here.

Webkinz is supposed to be a KIDS site - and it's nice that the parents have got involved too (me included) but Ganz seems to have been slowly taking a turn AWAY FROM KIDS and hooking into the ones with money $$ - the adults.

We need to STOP this!!!

Ganz is getting away from kid-friendly / family-friendly. How? How about this: (to name a few)

Alot of great items are estore only - kids don't have a chance to even trade kinzcash for e-points
Looking for characters (goober, ghost, ms birdy) which is extremely frustrating for us adults - let alone the kids (which my kids gave up looking)
Contests on utube (which is not IMHO elementary school-age friendly).
Now, they are having parties/giveaways on twitter.
And, of course the biggie - cancelling the deluxe family memberships !!!

I am seriously considering giving up ALL of our webkinz accounts.
Perhaps this is a wake-up call that I could be doing better things with my time (and my family)
I'm sure my kids will be disappointed initially - but once I explain it to them, I know they are smart enough to realize greed from Ganz when they see it - and to realize that their loyalty is not being considered, so why keep supporting a company like that?
Summer is coming. Nice weather. Time outdoors with family and friends. Vacations.
Yes, perhaps this was the wake-up call I needed to get off the computer and off Webkinz.
You forgot to add the features they keep making harder, like different jobs, that adults are having trouble doing, so how can our kids. They do need to think about them a little more when they make changes and decisions. (And those clubhouse guys are extremely annoying to find-drives the adults crazy trying to get them for their kid's accounts. I gave up on Goober. If I hadn't I was going to go nuts. Very frustrating).
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #28
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Ah, I hope the only questions Mr. Creative Director receives via Twitter relate to the cancellation of the Deluxe Family membership!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #29
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #30
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

From what I could figure out, you just type #webkinzday in the search feature and all posts in this hash will show. I can't figure out how to actually post on this hash though. I would guess @webkinzday but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, help!
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: