Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:56 AM   #261
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

So sorry to have missed this one..Ganz should have had a longer party...lol..We had dance and baseball..so we just weren't home.after all..the children come first....Hope all who were able to attend had fun and won lots of prizes!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #262
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I think it is a shame that Webkinz had this event on Twitter. I was just reading through the posts and it is NOT kid friendly at all. Also, there are a lot of my niece's posts that didn't go through. I searched for them and found a bunch before the party started, but I only found 1 for her during the party. She probably posted about a dozen times and only 1 of her posts showed up. I am sorry to all the people whose posts didn't show up during the party. All of mine didn't show up either. The Creative Director couldn't even get his to show up with #webkinzday!

Next time (if there is a next time), they need to do this on the Webkinz Newz site or somewhere that has filters for bad words and somewhere that we can get user help if things aren't working properly--or perhaps some place that DOES work properly; AND they need to test it out FIRST; AND they need to inform their customer service reps of everything that is going on.

I saw a lot of nasty tweets getting through, but my poor niece's nice tweets were nowhere to be found.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #263
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.

To all the twitter winners!!!!....I was really a "fish out of water" there....but I did see a lot of WI winner names! I still am not even sure if I entered correctly lol, oh well...
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #264
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

sOUNDS fun!!! enjoy ppl

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-20-2010 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: changing font color
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #265

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I think it is a shame that Webkinz had this event on Twitter. I was just reading through the posts and it is NOT kid friendly at all. Also, there are a lot of my niece's posts that didn't go through. I searched for them and found a bunch before the party started, but I only found 1 for her during the party. She probably posted about a dozen times and only 1 of her posts showed up. I am sorry to all the people whose posts didn't show up during the party. All of mine didn't show up either. The Creative Director couldn't even get his to show up with #webkinzday!

Next time (if there is a next time), they need to do this on the Webkinz Newz site or somewhere that has filters for bad words and somewhere that we can get user help if things aren't working properly--or perhaps some place that DOES work properly; AND they need to test it out FIRST; AND they need to inform their customer service reps of everything that is going on.

I saw a lot of nasty tweets getting through, but my poor niece's nice tweets were nowhere to be found.
I couldn't agree more! I saw some f bombs that day and was very irate! The reason I am just answering about this now is that I was thinking about the current "I Like Webkinz" contest right now which both me and my son entered. I feel that a contest that is so broad a topic and is run for such a long time (5/12-5/26) is that Ganz is using this as a source for valuable info from all of us and they only pick 5 winners...that is rediculous and so unfair! We all fork up the important info they're looking for to better their company and all they can give out is 5 virtual pets out of a gazillion entries? HELLO! Where's the love here!

If you do a Google search on internet contests, it will tell you that the main reason for companies to do this is to gather info. for something or to get people to look at their website more, etc...

I think that EVERYONE who enterd a valid, honest, and appropriate entry deserves to win this!!! YES EVERYONE!!! We all help to promote Ganz and Webkinz by entering these contests and the Twitter contest was a HUGE publicity stunt, and again..ALL OF US should have received a code for participating for what was a free advertisement for Ganz's Webkinz because of all the activity which brought it up on the "trending now" list that night (Webkinz Day). Please understand that I am a loyal fan of Webkinz but we deserve to be appreciated! )

Thanks for listening...going to play Webkinz now...
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:54 PM   #266

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

There is no way that a child could have kept up on that twitter party, and yes it did bring webkinz alot of attention. I spent hours on the site that day and could not get a post to show for the life of me, everytime I posted the party was on the next page by the time it showed up. So no way was I going to win anything let alone some child who can't type as fast as I can.
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #267

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

i love the little hat
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: