Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #251
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
I agree. I had to make my little ones leave the room who were reading over my shoulder. Inappropriate in an understatement!

Jarrah, I have to thank you for all you help earlier today. Using all you tips I was able to figure out twitter and managed to win a "new release webkinz pet plus a special feature code surprise" for my kids. WI menbers are the best. Thanks again!!!
Congratulations!
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #252
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
I agree. I had to make my little ones leave the room who were reading over my shoulder. Inappropriate in an understatement!

Jarrah, I have to thank you for all you help earlier today. Using all you tips I was able to figure out twitter and managed to win a "new release webkinz pet plus a special feature code surprise" for my kids. WI menbers are the best. Thanks again!!!
Congrats on your win!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #253
Webkinz :)

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! We're very excited to see what they are. We'll keep you posted!!! Night all and thanks again!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #254
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Congratulations to everyone who won a prize!
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:31 PM   #255
Unregistered

Congrats to all the winners!

Does anyone know if the sparkling pegasus unlocks treetop rooms?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #256
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I think as long as you registered and posted once you didn't need to watch the whole thing.

The biggest problem for me was all the rude "gate crashers" with very inappropriate comments.

WI has better parties!
Who could watch the whole thing I didn't even see any of the prize questions.

I was just saying...it's not to my taste. Not judging others
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #257
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I have been following Webkinz on Twitter for months now, but have never tweeted before tonight! It was fun, and they really answered a lot of questions. So many great questions asked, I wish they had time to answer more.

No prizes here, but at least I was able to use the opportunity to learn how to tweet!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:58 PM   #258
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got a reply about the future vacation site....

@lovespugsrule @funkyc63 We were planning a "Big City" vacation, but we're now planning a different one.

When she asked us our favorite thing to do in WW I replied that we love the Jumbleberry game. It is so much fun !.........

@funkyc63 Thanks! We love it here too. I just finished my green jar yesterday. Got the stove! Yeehah!

The strange thing is I also won the stove yesterday !! Creepy.......
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:01 AM   #259
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I asked about doing something with the rockets after webkinz day passes and theysaid at first they were not but since so many have had that same question they are gonna work something out
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:41 AM   #260
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I can't wait to get my codes from the grand prize
Congratulations!
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: