Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

AmberRose is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

I really felt that there was a lot of foul language and inappropriate names being used in the tweet party. That was a first for me... and probably the last!
AmberRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #242
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I am glad a friend won but I will never do that again.
I think as long as you registered and posted once you didn't need to watch the whole thing.

The biggest problem for me was all the rude "gate crashers" with very inappropriate comments.

WI has better parties!
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #243
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I won the First SP of the party and already got my code. Now to think of good name. Congrats to all of the winners. Don't forget to check out Webkinz on Twitter. Alot of the questions are being answered.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #244
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
Oh terrific! Thanks for confirming that. It would clear up so much dock space. I am really looking forward to see how they resolve it.
The tweet was sent to Partyscout:

Quote:
Hey PartyScout. We will definitely work on making a storage place for Floors and Wallpapers.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #245
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I think as long as you registered and posted once you didn't need to watch the whole thing.

The biggest problem for me was all the rude "gate crashers" with very inappropriate comments.

WI has better parties!
I keep seeing all the posts about foul language and such. But to tell you the truth it was moving so fast I really didn't see any. Guess I was lucky to be so slow.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #246
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
I won the First SP of the party and already got my code. Now to think of good name. Congrats to all of the winners. Don't forget to check out Webkinz on Twitter. Alot of the questions are being answered.
Congratulations!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #247
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I can't wait to get my codes from the grand prize
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #248
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Nope.... but I went on for my kids (the sacrifies we Mom's make) and we won some kind of fancy Party Hat.... Happy to win but wish it was a pet.

If you want to read just the posts from the Webkinz Creative Director click here:

Webkinz by Ganz (webkinz) on Twitter
Congrats on your win! Thanks for the link! It has helped a lot!

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
Congratz BritluvsWebkinz & SnowCrystal on your win!

I asked several times about getting storage for our wallpaper and floors and a few people responded that they would like to see the same thing. However I didn't see that this was answered. Are you saying that you saw a response from the Ganz rep?
Thanks! Ganz did tweet about the storage for wallpaper and floors!

Congratulations!!

I keep seeing all the posts about foul language and such. But to tell you the truth it was moving so fast I really didn't see any. Guess I was lucky to be so slow.

I guess I was too slow too. After a while, I just skimmed some of the posts!

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I can't wait to get my codes from the grand prize
Congratulations!! I hope they send you the stuffed animals too!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #249

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

WI has better parties!
I agree. I had to make my little ones leave the room who were reading over my shoulder. Inappropriate in an understatement!

Jarrah, I have to thank you for all you help earlier today. Using all you tips I was able to figure out twitter and managed to win a "new release webkinz pet plus a special feature code surprise" for my kids. WI menbers are the best. Thanks again!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:51 PM   #250
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Congratz on your win Joani and thank you Jarrah.

I agree about the language some people used, but it seems like you can't escape it. A couple of people always seem to go out of their way to be abusive. I had to laugh tho, because it seemed to me that many of the people who made fun of Webkinz had a reference to Justin Bieber as part of their user name. So ... it's more "mature" to be on the Bieber bandwagon with all the silly, screaming teenagers, but not OK to be part of the Webkinz community? No offense to his fans intended, just my observation of some of the rude Twitter users who went out of their way to interrupt a party that children may have been taking part of (hopefully with parental supervision).
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: