Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #231
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

Another answer by Webkinz (13 minutes ago): "About the Zodiac Pets, yes Cancer WILL be our very first Webkinz Crab."
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #232
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Does anyone know the magical retriever winners? I was there the whole time but some how I missed them.
Magical Retriever codes go to @WebkinzFan87, @tylerbaas and @jmarsden92
Old 04-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #233
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Oh, OK. Thanks for the info.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:58 PM   #234
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That was not a kid friendly experience.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #235
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I agree! The posts went way too fast. My head is still spinning! There was no way to keep up; and I didn't see many questions answered.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #236
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Nope.... but I went on for my kids (the sacrifies we Mom's make) and we won some kind of fancy Party Hat.... Happy to win but wish it was a pet.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I agree! The posts went way too fast. My head is still spinning! There was no way to keep up; and I didn't see many questions answered.
If you want to read just the posts from the Webkinz Creative Director click here:

Webkinz by Ganz (webkinz) on Twitter
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #237
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Congratz BritluvsWebkinz & SnowCrystal on your win!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thank you for the party, Webkinz and ResourcefulMom!

I only saw 2 questions answered by the Creative Director! Did I miss something? I saw about them creating a storage place for floors and walls and about a new option for the Family Deluxe membership (working on something for parents with multiple kids).

What other questions did he answer? I know I saw a lot of questions, but not a lot of answers. I am not saying he didn't answer more; I am saying I haven't seen the answers!
I asked several times about getting storage for our wallpaper and floors and a few people responded that they would like to see the same thing. However I didn't see that this was answered. Are you saying that you saw a response from the Ganz rep?
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #238
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Nope.... but I went on for my kids (the sacrifies we Mom's make) and we won some kind of fancy Party Hat.... Happy to win but wish it was a pet.

If you want to read just the posts from the Webkinz Creative Director click here:

Webkinz by Ganz (webkinz) on Twitter
I am glad a friend won but I will never do that again.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #239
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

they stated that they were working on those storage options!! Yeah!!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #240
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
they stated that they were working on those storage options!! Yeah!!!
Oh terrific! Thanks for confirming that. It would clear up so much dock space. I am really looking forward to see how they resolve it.
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: