Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 02:55 PM   #191
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

This is very annoying!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #192
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I see the same people posting over and over on #webkinzday. Why are their posts showing but mine aren't?

I really don't like twitter now!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:57 PM   #193

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
It keeps saying my tweets are posted and will take time to show, but they never do
you have to refresh sometimes by hitting the go button in chat:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #194
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver
you have to refresh sometimes by hitting the go button in chat:gwolf:

It seem like you are not having any problems. I am having major issues with my tweets not showing up. I see all of your tweets. I have been trying this for the past 7 hours now and I am getting pretty frustrated!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:13 PM   #195

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
How many of you have signed up using resourcefulMommy's RSVP? I wonde4r if this might have something to do with it. She is the event planner and she has a guest list that you can sign on. See if that helps any.
http://resourcefulmommy.com/
You give your name @Dixay (for example)
ETA:
http :// twitter.com /YOUR NAME (remove spaces)

Click the image to open in full size.
It will not let me post a comment please help!?????

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
How many of you have signed up using resourcefulMommy's RSVP? I wonde4r if this might have something to do with it. She is the event planner and she has a guest list that you can sign on. See if that helps any.
www.resourcefulmommy.com
You give your name @Dixay (for example)
ETA:
http :// twitter.com /YOUR NAME (remove spaces)

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #196
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Mine worked for a few minutes now nothing. Sigh
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #197
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

Turns on the radio: Celebration plays: Celebration Time come on! It's a celebration! Lets celebrate and have a good time yeah! Webkinz Party!:gr::gwolf::cdee::bt::chi::bdo g::cs:
chocolatelablil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #198
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by wolflver

I had an issue with this earlier. To post a comment go way at the bottom of the page. A few lines up it says leave comment. To get my name in the raffle it took a few times. just put your name in the first line so that would be @wolfver (just a guess not your real name)

the next line would be http://twitter.com/username just delete username and put well your username.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:19 PM   #199
PEEP!
Gift Guru

OK having to do with that blog we are all signing up for. Is that the list for ganz's prizes if we're on it do we still have to tweet at 8? Because my #webkinzday is not working again.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #200

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I had an issue with this earlier. To post a comment go way at the bottom of the page. A few lines up it says leave comment. To get my name in the raffle it took a few times. just put your name in the first line so that would be @wolfver (just a guess not your real name)

the next line would be http://twitter.com/username just delete username and put well your username.
thank you i added my name but could not comment....You are close i have been on tweeter chat since this am saying i see you over and over lol:gwolf:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: