Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 12:11 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Twitter Party on Webkinz Day

I know you can read twitter stuff without actually joining, but do you have to join to participate in this?
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully some kind person will explain the entire twitter procedure to me before tomorrow, starting in very simple and easy to follow directions. Thanks
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

grr i don't have twitter! oh well, they should do stuff kids can do anyway.
xocaij is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #14
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Seriously, between so many upset customers and prime time television (aka Survivor), the time of the Twitter party sounds about as well-organized as the retirement of the Deluxe family plans. Well done, Ganz.
sara9894 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #15
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
OH boy is that Creative Director crazy or something? Guess he did not see all the angry WI members today. He is gonna be in for it (Deluxe situation). I know I will be there.
That's what I was thinking. I've got some questions that I want answered! I'll be there. (luckily I don't watch survivor )
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #16

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I don't have twitter, but if i could ask a question it would be if people actually win an exclusive for clicking "i love my webkinz", and if people actually win the member of the day trophy.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #17
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Wish i had a tiwtter
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #18
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
I don't have twitter, but if i could ask a question it would be if people actually win an exclusive for clicking "i love my webkinz", and if people actually win the member of the day trophy.
These are both great questions that I would love to know the answers to. I don't have a twitter account either, I do read it sometimes though.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #19
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

LOL! I have twitter, never thought that I would, and only signed up for it in case I was to win something from Ganz (yeah right, after deluxe family disaster). Problem is, I have no idea how to use it! LMKTO! (Laughing My Kinz Tail Off!) I probably will after tomorrow! Get ready Mr. Creative Director, you are going to have a busy day tomorrow. Hope you get plenty of rest tonight!
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #20
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*sigh* well great, now I need a Twitter account... joined Facebook not three days ago, and now there's another social networking site I need to get on.

Maybe I should send my questions to someone who does have a Twitter account... or just hope someone asks about the Sequin Elephant and the Aries Ram.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: